The News.

"Hey Seulgi." Jongup says. "Yeah Jongup?" Seulgi replies. Jongup grabs Seulgi by the hands and walks her to couch and sits her down. "Me and Daehyun have to go. We have a concert tomorrow for our new MV, Wake Me Up." Jongup says. Seulgi jist sits there fiddling with her fingers. "You told me you'd never leave me." Seulgi says. "I know. I'm sorry but I have to go. This is the only way I can make money." Jongup says. "You promised we'd be together forever. Now, you're leaving?" Seulgi asks. Jongup nods. "Babe, I promise I'll be back before your birthday." Jongup says. "My birthday is tomorrow!" Seulgi yells, while tears run down her cheek. "Don't cry. I'll make this better." Jongup says, wiping Seulgi's  tears. Daehyun and November come downstairs. "Why is my sister crying?" November asks. "Daehyun, did you tell her?" Jongup asks. Daehyun shakes his head. "Tell me what. Daehyun?" November asks curiously. "We have to leave for our concert. But, I'm leaving the group Jongup. I can do this. I love November. I can't leave her. Tell the members I'll see them soon." Daehyun says. "You have to go. You are apart of the group too." Jongup says grabbing Daehyun's wrist. "Let me go. If you loved Seulgi you'd stay. But, u aren't staying so you don't love her." Daehyun says, jerking his wrist out of Jongup's grip. "I..I. Seulgi. I need to ask you something." Jongup says.

To Be Continued.....