The Baby.

November POV
I don't think Daehyun knows about the baby. I'm thinking of telling him today. "Hey, Daehyun. I need to tell you something." I say. Daehyun looks up at me, with worry in his eyes. "I'm  pregnant." I say. "Really? Is it a boy or girl?" Daehyun asks. "I don't know the gender yet. I wanted to tell you first." I say. He rubs my belly. He bends down to where he is face to face with my belly. "Hello. It's daddy here. I'll take care of you and your mommy through everything. I can't wait to meet you. I hope you'll be healthy. I love you. I'll care for you forever." Daehyun says, making me tear up. "Aww." I say. He wipes my tears and hugs me. "I love you too." Daehyun says. "I love you a lot. We will never leave each other." I say. "We will forever be together. We all are a family now." Daehyun says. Jongup and Seulgi walk in and Seulgi is really happy. "He proposed didn't he?" I ask. "How'd you know?" Seulgi asks. "I can read lips. And I'm pregnant." I say. Seulgi runs up to me and hugs me. "Yay!" Seulgi yells. Jongup looks at Daehyun, with the scariest look on his face. He doesn't look happy that I'm pregnant. "Congratulations." Jongup says, through his gritted teeth. "Babe, are you ok?" Seulgi asks. "Why the hell didn't you wear a condom?" Jongup asks. "I don't know. Maybe cuz its my girlfriend." Daehyun says. "You're an idol. You can't go around having sex and getting girls pregnant!" Jongup yells. "Says the one who had sex with a girl he just met. You're a fuck boy Jongup." Daehyun says. "Guys stop. It's not that serious." Seulgi says. "I'm not a fuck boy. I just wanted someone to love." Jongup says. "You have me and the members." Daehyun says, throwing his hands in the air. "Dae, stop. You're making it worse." I say. "At least I didn't get my girlfriend pregnant!" Jongup says. I put my hand over my mouth and gasp. I feel a tear run down my face. "How can you say that?" Daehyun asks. "It's true. I didn't wanna get Seulgi pregnant because I knew I couldn't be a good father to the baby. I'd always be busy." Jongup says. "You hurt my girlfriend's feelings. How the fuck are you gonna apologize?" Daehyun asks. "I'm not apologizing. You shouldn't of gotten her pregnant." Jongup says. I run upstairs and lock myself in my room. " This is all my fault." I say to myself. "If I wouldn't of fallen in love with him, I wouldn't of gotten pregnant. I hate myself." I say. A bright light shines in from window and Jonghyun appears. "It'll be alright. You can do this. You, the baby, and Daehyun will be alright. As long as you think of how you're family loves you." Jonghyun says. I smile and nod. I get up and turn around and he's gone. I walk out of the door, after opening it. "Guys, we need to stop. We are a family. We need to stick together." I say. Everyone nods agreeing. Daehyun hugs Jongup and they become friend again. Even though Jongup hurt my feelings, I still love him. He's my brother. So, therefore I have to have no hard feelings against him. Other than that, we order Mexican and Chinese and just watch Frozen.

Wassup BISHES? How is you? Good. Great. Amazing. That's good. Thx for reading. I'll be making K-pop Smuts. Any group and member or members, if ya know what I mean. 😏😏 Just private message me and I'll make it. Give me the group and member or members.