The Baby PART 3.

~In the Hospital~

November POV

"Push, breathe, push!" yelled the doctor. I kept pushing and pushing. I hear the angelic cry of the baby. "It's a boy!" yells the doctor. "He's so precious," I say while the doctor lays him in my arms. I tear up just at the sight of him. He looks exactly like me but with Daehyun's eyes. "What's his name?" Daehyun asks. "His name is...Jae." I say, smiling. "He looks like you," Seulgi says. "Can I hold him?" Jongup asks. "Yes, you're his uncle. Here." I say, putting Jae into Jongup's arms. "I already notified the company and they are putting me up for work since we had the baby. I'll be making money off though." Daehyun says. I nod. Even though Jongup didn't fully want to be apart of the baby's life or support us, he looks happy and that's all that matters.

"He's very precious. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. I'll get the discharge papers and be back in a few minutes." the doctor says. And with that, he leaves and doesn't return. Where is the doctor? I wonder. I began to become worried. "Everyone close and lock your doors! There are intruders!!" someone says from afar. Jae starts crying like crazy. Who'd want to hurt people who are already in pain? Doesn't seem right. Not right at all...
The doctor left to do something and didn't return. So, who is or who are the Intruders?