Marry Me.

Jongup grabs Seulgi's hand and leads her outside onto the patio. He gets on one knee. Seulgi gets extremely excited. "Marry me." Jongup says, smiling a gummy smile at Seulgi. "I do. I want to spend my life with you, but you are famous. How will you ever have time for me?" Seulgi asks, while Jongup slides the ring on her finger. He shrugs at the question of Seulgi. Jongup grabs Seulgi by the waist and dips her, carefully planting his lips on hers. She can feel the smirk of Jongup's lips. "Why are you so sexy?" Jongup asks. "I don't know. Its just in my jeans." Seulgi says, giggling. Jongup pulls her up and wraps his arms around her waist and puts his head on her shoulder. "You'll never leave me. You are my one and only. I'll never lose you. Understood?" Jongup asks, sounding like a drill Sargeant.  "Yes sir." Seulgi says, saluting to Jongup. They will be a cute couple and nothing can break them. That's what true love is.
~In The House~
"Babe, I'm hungry. Can you feed me?" Daehyun asks. November nods. Jongup and Seulgi are still outside, talking about some stuff. November makes Daehyun a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with potato chips. "Thank you." Daehyun says, giving November a cheesy kiss. "You taste like cheese." November says giggling.
Daehyun finishes his sandwich and walks over to the sink and does the dishes. November walks up to him and wraps her arms around his waist and lays her head on his back. Due to the fact Daehyun is taller than November, she had to look up at him like he's a god or something. 'He's going to be a great dad', November thought, as she rubbed her belly.