Chapter 17

We had just landed at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

The flight wasn't much to write home about. The girls were pretty tired due to all the preparations that they had to go through prior to the trip.

Tzuyu slept in the funniest way. Her posture was completely straight, like a robot.

Sana hardly slept, instead gazing out the window of the plane.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her, as I was seated between her and Tzuyu.

"Hmmmm," she hummed. "I'm just wondering about how Americans are. Mina used to live in the States, but she never really talked about it since she moved when she was really young."

"Americans are okay," I replied. "Some of them are bad, but that's how it is everywhere."

"I guess so," she smirked suddenly. "Do you like tickles?"

"Sorry?" Was the last thing I said before being subjected to complete torture.

Sana came at me like a predator, ruthlessly attacking my ribs with her hands, causing me to shake violently.

"S-stop!" I tried to speak. "You're gonna w-wake- oh, God! You're gonna wake the others up!"

"Only if you say mercy," she smiled devilishly.

"M-mer-" my laughs drowned out my words. "Mercy!"

"Can you guys shut up?"

Tzuyu was awake, and clearly irritated.

"You're like little girls, people want to sleep."

Sana and I immediately zipped our mouths closed as I silently glared at her.

You're dead to me!

You wish! Hehe...

We continued our silent bickering for a few minutes, before agreeing on a temporary truce, with Sana resuming her window staring.

I looked to my left to see Tzuyu, her eyes shut once again.

"Are you awake?" I asked

"Mhm," she answered, her humming impatient.

"Aw, are you still angwy?" I pouted.

"Mhmm!"

"I'll make it up to you, if you want."

"And how would you do that?" She opened her eyes, facing me.

"Hmmm," I thought well and hard. "The new Star Wars movie is coming out."

Her eyes immediately lit up and she grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Yes, please."

"Only if you talk like Yoda, though."

"Bring me to the new Star Wars movie, you will."

I struggled to contain my laughter, my cheeks puffing up with air.

"Hey!" She slapped me on the shoulder. "You're the one who asked for it!"

"If only I could understand Chinese," I heard Sana mumble,

A/N

Merry Christmas, guys!

Just a short chapter here, since I don't have that much time and I'm at a party.

Hope you like it.

Enjoy your holidays!