♡3♡

●Next Morning (Y/N Pov)●
I heard my alarm go off, I sat up debating if I should go to school but after sometime I finally got up and went to change, I put on some gray legging and a stripped shirt. I was dreading today so much It was the first time Im going to see my sister in years. I texted Jackson telling him I wanted to walk today he didn't want me to but I told him it was ok. When I got there I saw a familiar face waiting for me "Jackson really" "What" "Did you really have to wait for me out here" "Yes you never know what can happen" I laughed at his response, I don't get how he can make me so soft but also make my heart race, I guess it's one of his charms.
●●●
We walked inside and everyone was standing next to the lockers "Jinyoung whats going on" "Jennie Kim is whats going on, she should be walking in at any minute now." He sounded so excited, I felt happy seeing him like because he's so cute when he's excited. The screams from people broke my train of thought "Jennie Kim we love you" "She's so beautiful" That was all I heard, It was really getting annoying so I just decided to go into my first period early, "Hello" "Oh Y/N why aren't you out there with the rest of the students?" "It was very loud So, I came in here to get some quiet time." My professor nods his head and I walk up to my desk.After about 10 minutes the bell rings, Jackson and Mark come and sit next to me "Where were you", Mark pushes me "Oh it was to loud so I just wanted to be in a quiet place" "You should have been there she so beautiful in person, Right Jackson" "Yeah she was" When he said those word it made me sick, I didn't know how to react so I just laughed at his answer
Time Skip●
It was finally lunch all I wanted to do was go sit and talk with the guys, I walk out of class and I see Jackson and Jinyoung "Hey guys,I actually have to pick up a textbook from Mrs.Lee so you go ahead of me ok." They nod and walk away.
Jacksons Pov
We were at our lunch table and we had all of our snacks, We were just waiting for Y/N now, "Is anyone siting here" All of us look up at the girl behind me "No no one sits there" Jinyoung says "Jennie right" I say too her "Yes but you can call me whatever you want" as she runs her hand up and down my arm. I can feel my cheeks get red when she was doing, Then she slid he hand into mine, But i didnt let go."So whats your name" She asks me "Its Jackson, Jackson Wang"
●Y/N Pov●
I got my textbook and headed toward our lunch table, In the distance I saw someone siting in my seat, I walked up to her "Um excuse me your kinda sitting in my seat" "Well they told me nobody sat here so its actually my seat now" Then she turns around to look at me Jennie "Oh Y/N nice to see you again" I looked at her hand and saw that she was holding Jackson's hand, My heart broke into a million pieces "What are you doing here" I say "Well I wanted to see how Korea is, What are you the only one that can be here" She turned back around and laughed at me "Havent you already ruined enough" Everyone went quiet "You get everything you want, You were the reason I left America in the first place, because nobody even noticed me but here I can be myself but no you have to come and ruin EVERYTHING" "That is not how you will talk to me" "I can talk to you however i want to" "No you cant" "Yes I can nobodies here that can protect you." I saw somebody pull her back, Jackson no. "Y/N-ah calm down she barely came today and she needs new friends, just get to know her" I just looked up at him and walked away. I can't be there, Jackson is clearly on her side, If only he knew how much pain she has caused me. I heard the bell ring, I just didn't want to be here anymore. I walked out of school and started walking home. When I finally got home I changed into shorts and a cropped top. I felt a tear come down my face. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.