♡7♡

Y/N Pov●
I went inside quietly making sure not to wake Chanyeol. I got up to my room and locked the door behind me. I looked through the pictures we took and I just felt happy seeing him smile. I know he's not my boyfriend but tonight he felt like my boyfriend, He wasn't Jackson Wang my best friend, He was Jackson Wang My boyfried. I got a piece of paper out from my binder and sat at my desk.

Dear Jackson Wang, after what happened tonight I just don't think I can take just being your friend I know nothing can happen between us but I just want these feeling to go away, I don't want to feel this way towards you but it's the truth I Love You, Jackson Wang

I folded up the letter and left it on my desk, Why do I have to feel like this.
Next morning●
"Y/N WAKE UP" I swung my hand at Chanyeol but he caught my wrist before I slapped him."What do you want" "Its time to get up." I looked at the time OMG I only have 15 minutes to get ready "Get out I need to get changed" I got up quickly and put on whatever I could find in my closet. I ran downstairs and grabbed my shoes and backpack "Bye Chanyeol" I screamed at him before I ran out of the house. I stopped to catch my breath. I made it,good . I walked inside and went to my locker I put in some of my books and went towards my class.
Lunch time
I walked with Youngjae to our table but Jackson and Jennie weren't there "Y/N have you seen Jackson" JB asked me "I saw him in 1st period but we didn't talk" "Maybe he's with Jennie having off campus lunch" Yugyeom said "Thats true, the couple always has to be together" Mark said, they all laughed at his remark, but I wasn't I felt heartbroken Yes, they're a couple ,you cant break up a couple.Even if Jennie has made your life the worst she still deserves happiness even if it's with the guy I love the most. "Y/N-ah are you ok" "Oh yeah sorry I just realized something." we all just talked for the rest of the lunch period until the bell rung for out last two periods.I went to my locker to get my paper that I had to write for English class, as I got to my locker I saw Jackson and Jennie walk in, But she didn't look happy, Do you think she found out about what me and Jackson did last night, But she can't be mad it was just friends hanging out,But you know how jealous she can get. I headed toward my English class, "I hope she didn't find out" I whisper to myself. I finally finished the school day after a very tiring day.I started walking out and I saw Chanyeol waiting for me then realized that he was supposed to leave in about two hours "Chanyeol" I ran up to him and gave him a hug "Do you really have to leave today" "I would love to stay in Korea but I can't I'm sorry, So how about we go to the dance studio since we didn't get to go last time" "Ok but I need to go change then" "What your going to take forever like always" "and who was the one that fell asleep last time" "Fine" "I promise I wont take that long." After I changed we got into my car and drove to the studio. We both walked in and walked to the room me and him used to practice in "This bring backs so many memories" He told me "It does this is where I sprained because of you"He put his arm around me and I felt a tear fall from my eye " I shouldn't be crying" I wiped away my tears "I don't want you to leave yet" "I know" He brought me into a hug. "We came here to dance so lets dance." "Fine." We danced for an hour to all of our favorite songs and some that we haven't danced in a while. It brought back so many memories when Chanyeol used to be in Korea and how we used to be inseparable. "Are you ready to go" He asked me "Yes" We drove back to the house to get his things for the airport."I'm going to get my things you can just stay in the car." I pulled out my phone and looked at my background "Jackson" I whispered. "Okay I have everything." I turned off my phone quickly and put it away and I started to drive "You know I'm going to miss you" I told him "I know but I will come back to Korea soon I promise" "But it feels like forever every time I have to wait for you to come visit again." We got in to the parking garage of the airport and headed toward the departure part of the airport.I felt my eyes well up with tears "I promise I will be back soon" I ran into his arms and hugged him before he really had to leave "Until next time Chanyeol" I waved goodbye and saw him leave. I walked to my car and I started the car and drove out of the airport. When I got home I went straight to bed.