♡12♡

***Jacksons Pov***
I walked inside my apartment and sat down on the bed "Why wont she talk to me,We've been friends since we were little but why now why wont she tell me anything"
***Flashback***
"Y/N-ah I'll pick you up around 7 for the dance" "Oh okay I'll see you then"
***Timeskip***
I went up to her door and knocked "Jackson-ah Hi" "Are you ready to go" "Yes" I saw her smile and step out of her house, She was wearing this beautiful light pink dress with her hair down and curled at the tips, She looked so beautiful "Here let me take a picture of you two" I heard my mom say, She came up next to me and I put my arm around her waist and she put her hand on my chest "Say Kimchi" After we took our pictures we got into the car "Y/N you look so pretty" "Oh thank you Mrs.Wang" I saw her cheeks turn a light shade of pink, She looked so cute when she blushed. "Okay we are here" "Thank you for driving me Mrs.Wang" "Don't worry about it anytime Y/N I hope you two have fun" "Lets go inside" We both walked inside and saw everyone that was there "Hey Jackson whats up" "Hey Namjoon" "Come here I want to introduce you to someone" "Um I can't-" "Go ahead Jackson you can go" "Are you sure" "Yes go ahead I'll be here" "Okay" Me and Namjoon walked off . "Okay people its finally the end of the night, Now its time for our slow dance grab your partner and meet us at the dance floor" Its then where I realized that I left Y/N alone the whole night , Im such a bad friend. I ran over to her and I just saw her sitting there on her phone "Hey Im sorry" "No its okay" She sounded disappointed "I didn't realize how long I was gone" "No Jackson its okay I think I'll just head home, Its already over anyways" I saw her get up and start to walk away from me "No wait" I grab her wrist and pulled her towards me "What?" "Just this one dance for me" "Fine" I pulled her towards the dance floor and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, She was just so beautiful "Y/N you look so beautiful tonight" I leaned down and whispered into her ear "Really Jackson" "Y/N you always look beautiful" "Thank you Jackson" I saw the blush on her face appear brighter this time, I kissed the top of her head and finished our slow dance.
***End Of Flashback***
Moments like that made me think I had more feelings for Y/N I mean I really do love her she makes my heart race and she makes me smile so bright. I let out a sigh and threw my phone aside "Why do you make me feel like this" I changed and tried to fall asleep
***Y/N Pov***
I woke up hearing my alarm go off for the 3rd time "I guess its time to get up now" I went to my restroom and started to get ready. I finished my make-up and got dresses I chose out some jeans with a white shirt and a jacket I found. I walked out of my house and started to walk towards school I feel so tired and weak, Its probably because I haven't ate or sleep much Aish whatever, I walked into school and walked towards my locker and saw Jackson standing in front of my locker I don't want to talk to him right now I walked up to my locker and just ignored him "Y/N-ah" I just looked at him "Why aren't you talking to me anymore" Because when I do someone always has to ruin it "I just haven't been feeling well these days" "Are you still caught up in Eunwoo Y/N" "No its not that" "You should be caught up on someone that just hurts you" I felt him push me into the lockers "Im not caught up on him Jackson" "Then whats wrong with you" "Nothings wrong with me" "Something is wrong you wont say a word to me anymore" BECAUSE IM SO CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU THAT EVERYTIME I SEE YOU I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU I just looked at him with my eyes wide, He backed away from and just sighed "I dont want to lose you Y/N" "Jackson-ah your not going to lose me" "But it feels like Im not your friend anymore" "I'm sorry Jackson its just Im just going through a lot" "Y/N you know you can talk to me right" "Yes Jackson I know" "Then please just talk to me" I just nod my head holding back tears "How about later we go get dinner or something" "Sure" I smiled and gave him a hug "I'll see you later" I heard him say. I walk into the restroom and started to cry. I love him so much that I cant even function without him.I walked out of the restroom and dried my eyes and walked to my class He has such an effect on me why cant I just be happy hes clearly happy with your sister so why cant I be happy.