♡10♡

I went upstairs, put on shorts,took off my makeup and contacts. I just curled up in my bed and layed there crying Why did he do this to me. Its all Jennies fault. I got out of bed and managed to walk downstairs, I opened my fridge and pull out ice cream and walked back upstairs. I looked at my phone and saw that Eunwoo texted me 5 times,I just threw my phone aside and I ate my ice cream.
*************
I woke up the next morning and layed in bed, I decided not to go to school, I just couldn't face Eunwoo and Jennie.I got up and went to take a shower,I took a long warm shower.I changed into shorts and a oversized sweatshirt,I put on my glasses and watch some movies.
***Time Skip***
I picked up my phone and saw Jackson and Eunwoo texted me. I decided to open Eunwoo's texts.

Eunwoo❤:Y/N-ah I'm sorry

Eunwoo❤:Y/N please I just wanna talk to you

Eunwoo❤:I didn't mean to kiss her

Eunwoo❤:You know I would never hurt you...

I stopped reading his text,I just couldn't stand it. I started to sob,I felt used, For once I thought someone cared about me and liked me but once again I was heartbroken. I wiped away my tears trying to stay strong but I just felt so heartbroken. I got up from bed and went downstairs and watched Boys over flowers, After about an hour into my show I heard some knock on my door, I paused my drama and opened the door. "Jackson-ah what are you doing here" I said "Well you didn't come to school today so I wanted to see if you are okay" "Im fine I just didn't want to go to school today" I was about to close the door but he stopped me "Y/N-ah I know you're not like that so whats wrong" "Nothing is wrong" "Yes there is your eyes are puffy and red so tell me whats wrong" He told me "I already told you nothing was wrong" I slammed the door and just fell on the floor crying.
***Jacksons Pov**
It was finally lunch time and as usual we all sat down and started to talk but Y/N didn't sit down I wonder where she is.... I pulled out my phone and decided to text her

🌹Y/N🌹

Me:Y/N?

Me:Are you okay?

Me:Do you want me to come over later?

Me:Hello?

Me:Y/N-ah?

She didn't answer... It was weird she usually answered me right away. I'll go see her later to make sure shes okay.
***Timeskip***

"Just go ahead and leave without me" I told Jennie, She just scoffed and walked away from me. I walked to my car and drove over to Y/N's house. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door."Jackson-ah what are you doing here" she said "Well you didn't come to school today so I wanted to see if you are okay" "Im fine I just didn't want to go to school today" I saw that she was about to close the door so I stopped it with my hand "Y/N-ah I know you're not like that so whats wrong"I asked her "Nothing is wrong" "Yes there is your eyes are puffy and red so tell me whats wrong" "I already told you nothing was wrong" she slammed the door in my face and I just stood there shocked Whats wrong with her... I was going to knock but I just decided to leave her alone. I sat in my car just thinking about her I hated seeing her in pain, I really care about Y/N so much. I let out a sigh and drove off to my apartment.
***TimeSkip***
I look down at my phone and saw it was 9 o'clock Should I text Y/N, Yes I should text her.

🌹Y/N🌹

Me: Y/N-ah Are you awake?