♡9♡

***2 Months Later***

***Y/N Pov***

"Y/N-ah, we need to go now if not we are going to be late" Eunwoo yelled from my bedroom "I just need these last few touches okay" I yelled back at him "You said that 20 minutes ago" "Shut up i'll be out" I put on my black heels as the last touch and touched up my red lipstick. I opened the door and stepped out "Are you ready to go now" "Finally" He stood up and just froze, I saw his jaw drop when he saw me "Wow.... Look at you, you look amazing." I walked over and kissed him, I felt his hands on my waist as we stood there kissing,I broke our kiss and he looked at me with a pout "We are going to be late if we don't leave now" I started walking away from him but he grabbed my wrist and spun me into a hug. "We can be late lets just not go" He said "Eunwoo lets go" I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. It was our 2 month anniversary today and he booked these reservations a month ahead just for us. We got into the car and drove to the restaurant. It looked so fancy, he sat down at a table outside with candles lighting up the surroundings, "Its so beautiful" He pulled out my chair and he pushed me up to the table. "Eunwoo you didn't have to do this" I told him "Y/N-ah this is a very special day for us and I wanted it to be special for the both of us" He told me. Gosh why does he have to be so sweet. "Are you ready to order" The waiter asked "Oh yes I will have the lobster with the side salad" "And you sir" "I will have the steak" "Okay, the food should be out in a moment" "Y/N" I heard Eunwoo call out my name "Yes" "I wanted to give you something" I saw him pull out this little box out of his pocket, he opened it and saw the beautiful heart shaped necklace sitting in the middle "I hope you like it" "Eunwoo its beautiful" He got up and went behind me and put the necklace around my neck and bent down and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you like it." After we ate we drove back to my house. We both walk into my room and laid down and put a movie on, I tried getting up but he pulled me back down "Eunwoo" I said when I landed next to him "No stay here" He said and wrapped his arms around me "But I feel uncomfortable and I need to change out of this" I told him "Y/N you look stunning you should stay in this" He pointed at my dress "You try wearing a dress this tight and walking in heels for a hour"
I told him and slipped out of his arms, I grabbed some sweatpants and one of Eunwoo's Sweaters I stole from him and headed to change. I took out my contacts and changed into my more comfortable outfit.I saw that Eunwoo moved to my vanity where I usually do my make-up. "Why are you sitting at my vanity sir" I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, He turned around and pulled me into his lap "I was just waiting for you to come back out" He put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. Oh my gosh hes actually the cutest person ever. I reached over and turned on the lights that are on my vanity. I got out my make-up remover and my skin care routine items and set them all out. "Do you really use all these things" Eunwoo asked "Yes I have to" "No you don't I think you look perfect just the way you are Y/N". My cheeks turned a deep shade of pink when I heard him say that.I finished taking off my makeup and cleansing my face, I pulled out a sheet face mask "Eunwoo can I put this on you, Please" I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes. I saw him roll his eyes and smile at me. I got up and got a headband that had cat ears, I walked back to him and put the  headband on him "Your so cute!" I took the face mask and laid in across his face. "Wow look at you" He faced the mirror and started to laugh. I pulled out my phone and started to take photots of us "Smile, Eunwoo." I laughed at all the photos we took. After 15 minutes I took it off of him and he washed his face to get the remaining off. "Wow that stuff made my skin so soft" he said while rubbing his cheeks. He came and sat down next to me on my bed, I cuddled up next to him and he held me in his warm arms. I felt him kiss my forehead and held me close.How did I get blessed with someone so amazing.
****
I woke up with the biggest smile on my face.I jumped out of bed changed into a skirt and a nice blouse.

Eunwoo❤:Good morning Y/N-ah, I hope you slept well princess, I'll be at your house in like 20 minutes to pick you up

I smiled when I saw his text, Hes such a  sweetheart,I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked decent. I walked outside and stood in front of my house waiting for Eunwoo. I saw his car approach my  house and I made sure to smile we he pulled up in front of me "You look pretty today" He said as I got into his car "But when do you not look pretty" I started to laugh "No one has ever said that to me before" I said quietly "Well Im speaking the truth" I felt my face get so red and I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We both got out of the car and I grabbed my backpack and we held hands as we walked into the school, We walked up to my locker and stood there talking waiting for the bell to ring.I heard the bell ring and I gave Eunwoo a hug and walked into my first period and saw Mark siting at his desk,I quickly run up to him and give him a big hug "Thank you so much Mark, I love you I love you so much" I kept hugging him "Let me go Y/N" Mark said "Oops sorry" I sat down next to him "What are you thanking me for again" "For setting me up with Eunwoo" he started to laugh at me "Hey don't laugh I being serious" "Okay well your welcome them" "I'm so happy with him and its all because of you, you introduced him to me" I got up and walked back to my desk This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me
*********
It was finally the end of the day and me and Eunwoo and the guys walked out of school, "Do yall all want to get some lunch" Youngjae said "Sorry Youngjae I can't I have to get home to do some things" Eunwoo said "Do you really have to" I said "Yes I have to" "Fine" I waved goodbye as he walked away "How about you Y/N" Youngjae said "Of course Im coming" I smiled and we all walk to Angels cafe, It was fun when I got to hang out with all of the guys, It was just like the old times. We all walked in and sat at our table in the back, we all ordered our food and we sat there talking for hours just talking and laughing, We realized that it was getting late when we saw the sun going down  "Wait how long have we been here" BamBam says "Im guessing a long time" Yugyeom said, We all packed up our thing and headed out "Y/N-ah thanks for hanging out with us today" Youngjae said "No problem, I always enjoy hanging out with all of you" I said. We all walked out of Angels Cafe, I said goodbye to the guys and started to walk home, Suddenly I heard someone yell my name, I turned around and saw Eunwoo "Eunwoo-ah" I ran up to him and hugged him "You can't just walk out here alone, Come on I'll walk you home" He grabbed my hand and we both walked towards my house. We walked up to my front door and I unlocked my door "Thank you for walking me home" I told him "No problem thats what i'm here for'' I gave him a goodnight kiss and walked into my house. I went up stairs,changed,took off my makeup and got into bed.
*********
It woke up and got out of bed and put on a light pink sweater,black ripped jeans, and black and white vans. I walked out of my house and saw Eunwoo waiting for me outside, "You look cute today babe" Eunwoo said as I got into his car, I smiled at him and kissed him He always makes my heart race.
***Time Skip***
I walked out of my classroom and I didn't see Eunwoo, He usually waited for me so we can walk down to lunch together, Hes probably down there already. I walked down to our lunch table and saw he wasn't there either. I sat down "Have you seen Eunwoo" I asked the guys, They all shook their heads no and I just nodded my head. I looked behind me and still no Eunwoo. "I'll be right back" I got up from the table and I walked inside, Maybe hes in the library? I checked the library and he wasn't there. I walked all around the school looking for him and I just couldn't find him,I turned into the hallway I entered through and I froze in my step...

I saw Jennie and Eunwoo kissing, I felt   tears start to roll down my face "Eunwoo-ah..."I called out softly, Eunwoo pulled away from Jennie quickly and looked at me, I saw the giant smile on Jennie's face as she leaned against the lockers "Y/N its not what it looks like" Eunwoo said "Stop lying to the poor little girl Eunwoo" Jennie said. I cried harder and ran away from both of them I cant be here anymore. I ran straight out of school and ran home.I opened my front door and I just broke down

How could he do this to me? Why would he do this to me.....

------------------
Im sorry for such a long hiatus I didn't mean too,I really hope you enjoy it and I will try to update sooner