*Time skip*
It was finally the weekend again I invited all the guys over plus Jennie since I kinda had to I went to grab some things from the store so we could cook.I was finally going to have all of them over again I was happy to see them all again.

Jennie's POV
She always acts like that she's my sister I know her all to well. I see how she acts around her little friend that happens to be my boyfriend. I don't care that's she's my sister he's my boyfriend she had her 9chance and she clearly didn't take it. I don't appreciate the way she looks at him he's my boyfriend.

Y/N POV
I got everything ready and just waited for the boys to get here I was so happy to see them again and all hang out like we used to.Thats when I heard them knock Coming I yelled and I opened the door and saw them I hugged them all and invited them Inside "It's so nice to see all of yall" We all went into the kitchen and started to cook. "I wanted to show y'all something, I will be right back let me go get it"

Jennie's POV
"I'm gonna use the restroom real quick I will be right back" I walked up behind y/n and saw her go into her room. I walked into her room and little bit after her and stood behind her "So what do you want with Jackson" She gasped and turned around "What do you mean I don't anything with him" "Yea you do I've seen the way you look at him" "What do you mean he's my bestfriend" "you know you want him so tell me here tell me what you want from him" "Are you going to talk"