Chapter 1

~This is my first story so sorry if it is bad~

Rowan POV

It was one of those days that you felt in a bored or lazy mood. I was staring into blankness as the rain poured aside the car's window. We were just driving and then that's when a truck ran into our car. It shattered, I remember the glass making such a high noise and then everything went dark. I woke up in a hospital bed. Feeling a lot of pain to where I couldn't move and if I did. I knew it would hurt. The nurse came in realizing that I finally woke up. She called in a doctor and then he gave me the terrible news.

"I'm so sorry but your parents didn't make it. We tried our best to saved them." He said in a guilty voice.

I just couldn't believe it and it was at lost of words so I just played there hoping that this wasn't true.

"We're sorry for your lost, you are very lucky to be alive." He said but this time in a sad voice.

I was still speechless but seriously, YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, are you kidding me? Why did he have to save me? Why couldn't I just die with them. Then, I heard a loud beeping noise which was coming from my heart monitor. Everything went dark once again. By now I was starting to get used to it.

3 Years Later

After that I became more independent and didn't relie on people but instead pushed them away. The doctor that saved me that night was Dr. Raye. I got his name after my surgery. They said it was a heart attack which is completely normal after a crash. I am now living in a shelter home soon to be turning 18. Which, means I will have to be moving out soon since they release you at 18. Through these 3 years, I've just spent time drawing since it helped calm from the madness that was my life. Also, looking at the nature around me. Realizing, that I wake up everyday to find out that I'm still alive. My life after the accident seemed pretty normal to any outsider that didn't know me. Besides, my therapist who tells me about my great progress but I don't really believe all the s*** she says since it was required so I can stay here longer. The rooms are very bland, the white wallpaper which makes me seem actually happy to living in this hell whole. Night was beginning to come so I knew it was light's out but I didn't want tomorrow to any other day.

Maybe, God listen to my wishes because I bumped into this guy and he just gave me a devious smile which seemed like he was up to no good. I shrugged it off though but walking to school. I felt a figure following me which I was right because whoever it was. They weren't really good at it since I could hear very well. His footsteps were very loud. I turned and then it dissapear. Wow, which was so cliche since it happens in movies all the time. I just yelled "Come Out! I know you're there!" But nothing. There was a long slience which was okay since I have time.

He finally walked out. His outfit was kinda like biker but assuming he wasn't one since there was no motorcycle. His hair was curly with a brown black color. Don't know if that made sense. It was your typical douche bag look.

"Hey" he finally said.

"Umm, Hi?" I suspiciously replied.

"You're cute" he said giving a sweet smile.

The way he said kinda give me life. Like a funny feeling my chest. But, I'm not gay so I was very confused.

"Umm, thanks?" He replied.

"Are you looking for a job?" He asked.

I honestly wasn't but I did need the money since I was moving out soon.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I need someone for a job and you're just type, I'm looking for." He replied.

"What kind of job?" I asked.

"I can't tell but if you accept, I will show you" he replied in a charming way.

Every part of body was telling me not to accept it.

"Okay, let's go." He replied.

I knew I was going to regret this but I haven't got anything to loose.

I follow him into an dark alley way which could've of been the death of me but it wasn't. We walked and then started talking. Since, I think it was becoming awkward from the silence.

"I'm Aiden, by the way, What about you?" He asked.

"I'm Rowan" I replied trying not to sound scare.

"We're here" he said.

Thank God. It felt like hours compared to school, this seemed worse. We just stoped at the end of the alley coming to brick wall. No where to hide or run. This got me scared since it started feeling like a tra- before I could finish my thought. Aiden pushed me against the wall which didn't hurt as much as i would think. He started kissing me on the neck which somehow was giving me pleasure. He then started making his way down to chest feeling this made me moan. But, with all my force I push him off me which I should've of done before. He wouldn't stop, just kept grabbing me and kissing and licking me by the neck and chest. It made felt pleasure for the first time in a long time. It kept making fell hot and sweaty or maybe it was my nervousness but i felling a hot air around me. He finally stop but when it did, I felt kinda sad since I did like it. Which was hard for me to admit.

"I knew it, you're gay" he said. Surprising me with that response.

"N-no, i-im n-n-not" I was shuttering to replied.

"You clearly are since I just did all that to you." He said.

"Okay, maybe but I don't know." I replied

"You got the job" he said.

Still confused since I don't even what job I got.

"What exactly is THIS job?" I asked

"A gay hustler" he replied

~ To be Continue~

Sorry, this chapter is short since I wanted a cliff hanger. I usually write short story anyway. Hopefully, the next one will be longer. Thanks for readying!