Chapter 2

~Welcome to chapter 2, Can't believe your still reading and sorry for my grammer~

Rowan POV

"What?" I replied in a shock voice.

"A Gay Hustler!" Aiden shouted.

"I heard you the first time" I replied.

"Then, why did you ask?" He said.

"Ugh, I got to go" I ran shouting that I as I go.

"Wait, ugh darn" he said thinking I didn't hear him.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain and somehow it reminded me about the day of the car crash. It seemed the days were getting closer and closer to my birthday.

"Mr. Lewis? We need to talk about your leaving." She said.

It was one of the woman that worked for place and she knew that I was client for a long time. I never gotten to know anyone at all since I've been here. I've ignored everybody to let them live their life and I'll live mine that's how I've always thought of it.

"Hello? Mr. Lewis?" She kept repeating.

It sucked me back into reality and made me realized about that creep's offer but I will never be a gay hustler. I'm not even gay. As so I tell myself.

"Yes" I replied

"Are you ready to talk about you leaving?" She said.

"Ready as I will ever be." I sadly said.

"As you know children leaves once they're 18 and your turning 18, tomorrow, correct?" She explained.

"Yeah, I..." I replied hesitantly.

"So, we will give 500$ for your leaving and hope you find your way around" she said.

It didn't seem much to the world but that money meant a lot since I cant inherit my parent's money until 19

"Yeah, I got it" I replied.

She quietly left the room and I just went back to staring at the ceiling. My thoughts were quickly thinking on what I should do and that offer was on the back of my mind.

*alarm clock rings*

Oh shit, I forgot that I have still have school and I could not be late again since i still needed to graduate and finally be done with high school since I don't want to go to college.

I washed out the room and ran my way to school, it wasn't that far from my shelter so it was easy to get on time.

It was usual day, being ignored and being lonely until I saw him...

It was the dude from the alley which I've already forgotten his name. Weird, I have never seen him at this school ever before. I tried walking towards him but my body just froze there not because I was scared but...

"Hey" he said

The voice made me jump and almost an heart attack but I'm just over reacting.

"Sorry to scare you" he said

"Its fine" I replied

"So, you still thinking about my offer?" He said.

"My answer was no" I replied.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"What was your name, again?" I asked.

"It is Aiden and don't avoid my question." He said.

Before I could answer the warning bell ringed so i ran to my class before the actual bell ringed and I made it right before it ringed.

The class had it's usual students, the one that is asleep, the couples, the try hard, the best friends, the popular kid, the shy kid, the one that always reads, the annoying kid and i could go on and on but we could be here all day. I took my seat at the back of the room and waited for the time to past.

Before I knew it, it was after school and all I could think about was Aiden which was weird since he was oddly annoying.

"Speaking of the devil" I accidently said that out loud

"Hmm..." Aiden turned around
"Oh, it's you again" he said giving me a hug

It felt weird having a hug in while, it felt cozy and like home...

"What do we have here?" A Random dude said.

There was two dudes, one of them looked like he can take out a gang by himself and the other didn't look quite as scary but something was weird about his face. It has a scar that he kept trying to cover up with his hair.

"Probably a couple of gays" #2 dude said.

"We don't like gay people out here" #1 dude said.

"I'm not gay" I replied

"Don't talk back to us" #1 dude said.

"Look, we aren't looking for trouble so back off" Aiden said seriously

"Well, you already in trouble" #2 dude said.

The scar dude pushes me against the brick wall and was holding my throat, I kept trying to remove his hand but the more I tried, the more tiring it got then Aiden came and punched him in the face. It seemed like his punch hurt a lot coming from a skinny dude (Aiden).

The buff dude ran off when his partner got punched and they both ran until I couldn't see them anymore.

"Thanks, I owe you one" probably regretting I said that

"No problem and could you do me a favor?" Aiden said.

" Become a Hustler" he said.
"I know, you dont want to but you get out of that shelter tomorrow and you have no where to go so just think about it" he said convincingly.

"Fine..." I replied

I know I would never do it but he had a point. Tomorrow, I have no where to go.

I wished that was the last time, I saw him because he came into my dreams. I just dreamt of the sun tanning my body and finally feeling warmth. That was all since my annoying alarm clock woke me up again.

The lady from yesterday came back to talk to me.

"Today is the day" she said.

"Yeah, I know" I said.
"But, what time?" I asked

"About in an hour or 2" she said
"So, pack your things" she said.

Then she left the room before I could ask her, her name.

I don't have anything to really pack except my clothes but I have no where to live and I didn't want to end up on the streets so I went to the only place I knew.