Chapter 8

Blaine POV
- first time, ik-

The dude seemed lost at first. Then, I invited him to stay with me. I mean what was I thinking.

You know when people had innocent eyes that's what Rowan did with me. His looked too innocent and I couldn't just stand there. Doing nothing to find this bastard that left him.

So, In the morning, I went out and tried to find an Aiden that I knew. Rowan was still showering so I just left a note. Leaving, I asked everybody, I knew. You could say I was popular but it was mostly because I come from a rich family. People, tend to be more friendlier with me so I try to separate the fakes from the reals.

I found an Aiden and told Rowan but it seemed, I was wrong. I was completely out of breath but I had morning classes so I can't be tired. As I said before, my step brother came in to tell me that we had morning classes.

I found my step brother a week ago and decided he should come live with me. It was hard since he ran away from home when he was little. We looked for him for a while and couldn't fine him. I finally did and he finally agreed to go to college with me. I was happy for him and me. Since, I was the only kid, I had a lot of expectations.

The classes aren't hard because where I live. The people are decent and treat you like normal human beings. As we walked into class. Alex, greets and kiss his girlfriend. I forgot to mention that Alex is my step brother's name. I can't believe he already has a girlfriend. I mean he is good looking but he chose Aubrey to be his girlfriend. Aubrey, isn't your typical girl, she's pretty chill and tomboy and girly at the same time. She doesn't wear any makeup. She says that she doesn't look good in it but I'm happy for them. As people say, last long.

The classes are 55 minutes long and I have 2 in the morning while others are in the evenings. My morning classes are finally done as I walk back to my room.

Rowan isn't there. It seemed, he left without a warning or goodbye because his clothes are gone.

"Hi!" Rowan said loudly.

I jumped in shock.

"What are you doing?" I asked still in shock.

Rowan starts laughing. Which, I think is adorable. You know those moments in life where it feels like life just paused and everything is in slow-mo. I might sound crazy but those butterflys feelings, I keep having for Rowan is true.

"I was just doing laundry" he said.

"I thought, you left" I said.

"I would've but i kinda like it here" he said.

Him saying that made me reassure, myself to make him stay even longer but I knew that couldn't happen. Because, he isn't gay like me.