Chapter 10

Minutes went by which felt like hours. I finally stopped crying. Blaine said he would pay for food if I went with him. By now, my tears felt like they didn't have any left so I guess, why not.

We walked to the cafe in silence.

"Did you see, Aiden?" Blaine asked.

I was still speechless so I just shook my head. I think Blaine felt for me by the looks of his eyes.

"Don't you have classes?" I asked

Realizing that he did.

"Yeah, but it's fine" he said.

Which, I'm sure, wasn't.

We finally arrived at the cafe and it there wasn't a lot of people. Almost empty except 2 tables. Which was nice so people wouldn't notice, my red face from crying too much.

A guy walked in and it was Aiden. He walked in with his girlfriend which I assume, it was.

"That's him, The dude over there" I said

"Him?" Blaine questioned.

"Yeah" I said as sliding my body down the chair.

I turned to look at Aiden once again and he was closer this time. He looked straight into my eyes. His face in complete shock. He started walking my way and turned quickly making sure. He really didn't see me.

"I think he saw you" Blaine said.

"Ugh..."

"Rowan, what r u doing here?" Aiden asked.

"Oh, you know, just visiting" I said fake smiling

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Was I supposed, why didn't you tell me, you were"

Leaving. Which I couldn't finish because Aiden dragged me into the bathrooms.

Leaving, Blaine and Aiden's girlfriend alone.

"Why are you really here?" Aiden asked furiously.

"I came to find you" I said furiously.

"Why? I don't need saving" Aiden said seriously.

It seemed like we were arguing and it just made me more mad that he was putting all the blame all on me.

"And I do, I came all this way to find out that your not even gay and I might get killed by George. So, not a big deal. Not the fact that you left without saying goodbye because everyone in my god damn life, keeps leaving without saying goodbye. So, yeah. I hope your happy. I will just return to my place where you ditched me" I angrily ranted.

It felt good to let go for once.

"Okay, but I can't go back, being someone, who I'm not" Aiden said calming.

"You don't have to, just stay here but don't drag me into this life that I never wanted" I said.

We both stayed there, quite for a few minutes. It seemed the fighting in our body had left.

We left the bathroom. It seemed Blaine and Aiden's girlfriend was talking nicely more than me and Aiden.

"Who's the dude?" Aiden asked.

"A friend" I said.

"Do you like this, friend" Aiden asked.

"Maybe" I said.

"Who's the girl" I asked.

"My girlfriend" He said.

"So, your not gay?" I asked.

"No, I never felt anything when I was doing things with guys but with her. It's like falling in love, you know?" he said.

"Yeah, I know" I said staring at Blaine.

He just gave me a smile back. His damn smile.

We both walked to the them and we just started talking everything. Explaining what happen. Also, Aiden's girlfriend name is Sadie. They looked good together. I wasn't jealous but happy. They know and they accepted both of us and our mistakes. I didn't worry about George finding us. Because, he sent Aiden, a text saying good luck.

It was almost midnight when me and Blaine started walking home. Me and Aiden said our goodbyes, not knowing if we were going to see each other.

There in the midnight sky. It looked just like the fountain at the center of arts. Accept, me and Blaine were standing under a lamp light.

"So, how did it go?" Blaine asked.

"It went better than expected" I replied.

"Did you like him?" Blaine asked.

"No, I don't think so. I think he was closest thing to a family i had after the shelter so I trusted him, deeply" I replied

He then suddenly kissed me. Then, fireworks blew up into the sky. Just kidding. I wished though but it was more like the kiss did that. I didn't know how good it would feel kissing someone for the first time. The pain felt like it was fading and it felt like the first time in forever. I was finally winning.

~ Omg, it's finally over! Thank you for reading this book. I know it was short but that's just how I do things around here. There were many things that I almost made a change to but I let it go. For example, I could've made Alex be Aiden. You know being Blaine's stepbrother. Almost but I just liked it better this way  ~