Chapter 3

-enjoy, p.

Rowan POV
           For some reason the sun was just rising at 11:00 am and I just stared at it from the window. I didn't want time to go by and realized that I'm starting a new chapter in life. As I opened the door of the home shelter. Aiden was standing right in front it.

"What the heck?" I screamed.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He replied.

"No, just stopped scaring me" I said.

"I will try not to" he said starcasticly.

"Is something wrong?" The woman said.

It was the same woman from the other nights trying to talk to me.

"Nothing, just about to move" I replied.
"What is your name?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, Just called me Dr. Maya" she said.

"Okay" I awkwardly replied

"So, are we going?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah, let's go" I replied

As we both walked out of the door, Maya closed the door behind us and it left thinking why I'm leaving with Aiden. Maybe because I felt close to him since it's been a while I felt close to someone at all and maybe it was because there was no where to go but whatever I got myself into there was no backing out now.

"What are you thinking about?" Aiden asked.

"Nothing?" I lied which I'm very good at.

"Okay, we are here though" he said.

The place didn't look bad as I thought from the job which I still have no idea what a gay hustler even means. The place looked a like 2 star hotel room. The room was just brown color which looked very sad.

Aiden POV

            How did this kid end up in this room? I may ask myself but it started when I purposly pumped into him and give him a sneaky smirk. He had blond hair and looked like you average jock but looked sad at the same time. Well, I followed him to see where he was going and he spotted me which was a big surprised because I'm so good at sneaking. I started asking him some questions and he would be great as a gay hustler and I can tell if someone is gay or not and this dude definitely is. And so, he followed me into an alley not knowing what he got him self into.

I think I molested him too much because he was starting to sweat so I stopped and that's when I knew he was totally gay because he liked it. There was something about him that....

"N no, I I'm nn not" Rowan shuttering said.

"You clearly are since I just did all that to you" I replied.

We kinda argued for a bit then he looked very surprised when I told him about being a gay hustler and then he ran away but I knew where he walks to school so it's fine.

The Next Day

I showed up to his school, I knew the way because I used to go there too. I spotted him inside the school in the morning. He kinda just stared at me but when I moved he kept looking where I was originally standing then I made my way to him and said...

" Hey" I said.

He jumped from I said that I guess I spooked him. I just laughed it off. We just starting talking about my offer and he was about to answer then the bell ringed and he ran straight to his classroom. Which was weird since it was the warning bell. Maybe he didn't like me, I thought but I know everybody likes me so that wasn't it. I waited for him after school. Which seemed very boring and the time passed so slowly. I almost fell asleep but the damn heel kept ringing to wake me up and until finally I see him walking out of the school so I followed him. Acting surprised that I saw him and gave him a welcome hug and he was terrible hugger.

Then two guys out of no where came and started badly to us like trash but It didn't bother me since I've been called worse but I don't know about Rowan. One of them was choking Rowan so I punched him in the face as hard as I could and it freakin hurt my hand so badly. I played it off like it was nothing but the pain kept growing. The other dude ran off a while ago. Thank God, because honestly we would've have lost. I might have said something deep to him just make sure he works with us...

The Next Day

The sun was rising so I knew this was the time where he gets out and waited patiently for the door to open but it seemed forever and as I reached for the door handle, it opened which almost gave me a fright but it did give Rowan a fright. Which is adorable. As we quietly make our way to the hotel room. He kept dazing off in his world but I didn't mind because i would love to escape too. And so this how we ended up in this hotel room with an emo jock.

There was a familiar face coming into the room which Rowan looked terrified. It was Greg and Theodore from earlier. The two that almost beat us up. Let's just say, it was all planned out to lure Rowan in.

~The next chapters might be long since I'm working some new stories~