Chapter 9

~Rowan POV~

Blaine seemed like he was taking too long so I grabbed my clothes and went to the laundry room. I was surprised that a college had one.

When Blaine returned, I scared. It felt good being the one to scared instead of getting scared. His reaction was funny. Wished i got it on tape. While, i was laughing, I could feel him looking at him. It wasn't weird, the weird part was that it felt good getting attention which I thought is the reason.

"Can we go explore?" I asked.

"Sure, where to?" He asked.

"Just to see, the campus" I said.

"Okay, let's go to the center of arts, there is this really cool water fountain" he said excitedly.

"Okay" I said laughing

Because it was cute that he was more excited than me. I never notice that his smile was very cute.

We walked to the center of arts and he wasn't kidding when he said it was beautiful. It was the color of the midnight sky. Water was squirting out of the top, middle and bottom. The water falling on the planets of the universe. I guess it's hard to explain if you haven't been there. Then, I saw Aiden.

He was there, standing. Bright and Clear. I found him, I thought. It seemed he was talking to a group of people and didn't want to be bother. He had his arm around a girl which i thought he was gay. It seemed, he was happy. I don't know why I came. Tears started to come out of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied.

"You don't look fine" he said.

As he used his hands to clear up the tears. It felt good, having someone to share this with. Is this how it feels like to have a friend? I haven't felt this in a long time. What do they call it? I think it's called, Love.

We stopped at a corner and he pulled me into his arms. It felt warm. It felt like I was crying to push away my problems. I started crying louder and we just stood there. Nobody saw us. I was gald, he didn't ask what was wrong, because I didn't want to talk about it. Im pretty sure, he already knows what's wrong too.

~I wanted to finish this book and start a new one. Sorry, if it seemed like I rushed. I'm just good at explaining part to part. Anyways, the next chapter is the final chapter.~