Untitled Part 2

Gajeel watched as Freed spoke happily to Laxus across the room, he watched for a minute before looking away, "you should just tell him how you feel instead of sitting here pining" Natsu said unusually observant, Gajeel turned his head to look at Natsu before leaning in and kissing him quickly "you shouldn't say stuff like that when you won't even tell that ice idot how you feel" replied Gajeel nodded his head in the direction that Gray was in. 

This wasn't the first time Gajeel had done this, it started a while ago when they both realised that they had feelings for people that they couldn't confess to, they started sleeping together to ease their pain, everyone in the guild was used it, everyone thought they were a couple which didn't help but there wasn't anything they could say at this point.

Natsu leaned in and his lips connected with Gajeel's surprisingly soft ones, Gajeel flicked his tongue out and ran it across Natsu's bottom asking for entrance Natsu opened his mouth willingly but before Gajeel could make another move someone shouted "get a room" unfortunately for Gajeel it was Laxus who shouted it, "don't want one" he replied glaring daggers at Laxus.

Laxus glared back at him confused, 'he seemed happy a few seconds ago' he thought "what's that all about?" he asked confused "think he might be jealous, Natsu has been spending a lot of time with Gray" Freed replied, Gajeel and Laxus were still glaring at each other neither wanting to look away first, but Gajeel did when Natsu tapped his shoulder "we can't keep doing this" Natsu said seriously "you weren't saying that a few seconds ago" he replied annoyed.

"You're right I wasn't but I'm saying it now. You can't carry on like this you need to talk to him" "you speak to Gray and then I will" he replied glaring "FINE I WILL" he shouted before standing up and walking over to Gray they spoke for a few minutes before walking out of the guild together.

Gajeel stood up a few minutes but he didn't go over to Laxus he walked over to the request board and looked for a job that would last a while, after a while he finally found it one, it was a 3-month mission and paid a lot, he picked it up then walked over to Mira Lilly following him when he spotted him "we got a job?" he asked curiously "yep, pays  600,000 jewel and lasts 3 months" he replied handing the flyer to Mira.

"This is a four man job" she replied worriedly "you know we don't need four men" he replied annoyed, she sighed then put the job through "you can leave whenever you want" she replied Gajeel and Lilly nodded then left the guild, "how long do you think this will take us?" Lilly asked on their way to their house "shouldn't take more than a few days a week at most" he replied.

They walked the rest of the way in silence when they got to their destination they packed quickly then left.

Gray and Natsu walked back into the guild after Gajeel and Lilly left "where's Gajeel?" Natsu asked "he just left he took a job" replied Laxus, Natsu walked over to him and sat down opposite him "did him come and speak to you?" he asked already knowing the answer "no why?" Laxus asked confused, Natsu sat there thinking for a while, 'if I don't tell him Gajeel probably never will, but it's not my place to say' he sighed angrily not knowing what to say.

"Gajeel's in love with you," Gray said now knowing the truth after speaking to Natsu, Natsu looked up and glared at Gray, "I told you not to say anything," Natsu said angrily "he deserves to know," Gray said bitterly, Laxus was a smart guy and understood instantly what was going on "so that's why you's were dating" said Laxus "we weren't dating just sleeping together" Natsu corrected "like that makes it any better" Gray said glaring.

Laxus didn't move he just carried on drinking "aren't you going to go after him?" Natsy asked confused "I'm already dating someone" he replied looking at Natsu, Natsu just sat there shocked, he suddenly got very angry he was about to start shouting but freed stopped him.

"Laxus you should go after him" Freed said softly "I'm not going to leave you because someone has feelings for me" he replied looking at Freed "it's okay" he replied softly before continuing "I see the looks you shoot him, I see the jealousy when you see him with Natsu, you care about him and that's okay" Freed explained.

It was now Laxus's time to be shocked "I won't leave you," Laxus said stubbornly, "I'm breaking up with you" Freed said and it hurt him, he knew Laxus was dating him to try and get rid of his feelings for Gajeel but for the little time they were dating he was happy that they got to spend that time together but it didn't matter if it hurt him or not if two people loved each other he wouldn't stand in the way of that.

"You should be with the person you care about," Freed said "I'll talk to him when he come's back" Laxus replied, he stood up and went to the job board he picked a short mission that paid alright "I'll do this one alone" he spoke walking over to Mira giving her the flyer before leaving.

The job only took a few hours and he was back the next morning, he spent the night in a hotel unable to sleep he spent the night thinking everything that happened, the fact he hurt one of his closest friends, the fact the person he is in love with felt the need to sleep with someone because he didn't think his feelings were shared and he hated himself a little because he hurt two people he cared about.

A FEW DAYS LATER

A few days later word got out that Gajeel and Lilly were back in town, one of them was in the infirmary, everyone was shocked Gajeel has gone on harder missions and come back fine. Lilly walked into the guild and explained what happened "I thought we defeated them all, I let my guard down and someone came out from behind he attacked with a sword but Gajeel jumped in the way and the sword slashed his from quit deeply" Lilly explained "why didn't he use his scales?" someone asked "I don't know" he replied sadly "it's not your fault" Carla said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Laxus left after he heard what happened, he went to the infirmary and found Gajeel laying on bed furthest from, he looked asleep, Laxus walked down and sat on the chair next to the bed.

It was a few hours before Gajeel finally opened his eyes "is Lilly okay?" was the first thing he asked "he's fine" Laxus replied, Gajeel sat up and turned his head to look at Laxus "what are you doing here?" Gajeel asked, "Natsu told Gray that you're in love with me" Laxus said, Gajeel got up of the bed and walked down the stairs leading to the guild, "what the fuck Gray" Gajeel shouted when he made it down to the guild, "what?" he asked innocently "don't fucking act innocent with me. What gives you the fucking right to tell someone how I fucking feel" he shouted walking towards Gray.

"What gives you the right to fuck someone when they're in love with someone else"? Gray asked shouting back "here's some news, he started it first, and if you would've noticed his feelings first this wouldn't of happened" Gajeel got close to Gray the brought his fist and punched Gray squear on in the face "if you ever stick your nose in my business again you'll be a lot worse of" he said glaring if looks could kill Gray would be dead ten times over by now.

He turned his back on Gray and started his journey back to the infirmary Laxus following him, "that wasn't the reaction I was expecting" Laxus said, "did you think I was going to jump you or something?" Gajeel asked "no, I thought you would be happy" he replied, "why would I be happy?" Gajeel asked grabbing his shirt from the bed and slipping it on "cause I love you too?" he asked more than said "is that a question" Gajeel asked smirking.

"I love you," Laxus said sternly this time "okay" replied gajeel "is that all?" laxus asked hurt "yeah, I knew how you felt, you always at staring at me it was obvious" Gajeel explained "why didn't you say anything?" he asked "because you started dating Freed and it hurt, I thought you got over it so I didn't say anything then Natsu kissed me and you know the rest" Gajeel replied.

Laxus just stood there "so because I made a mistake all I get is an okay?" he asked "yeah" he replied, "so I love you and you love me but nothings going to happen because I didn't try something on you?" "I didn't say that something will happen you just need to make it happen" replied Gajeel.

Laxus walked over to Gajeel and kissed him deeply, "that's better" Gajeel said when he pulled away "good" Laxus said leaning in again.