Matchmaker

"Does anybody know where Gajeel is?" The teacher asked while looking around the class, Natsu held his hand up then started to speak "he just texted me saying that he is coming in but he's just gonna be a bit late" Natsu lied.

The teacher nodded his head then started the lesson. Twenty minutes later Gajeel finally showed up, everyone looked up from there work and stared at him.

He glared at everyone until they got back to there work then he finally took his seat next to Natsu who looked like he was trying his hardest not to laugh which pissed Gajeel of even more.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Gajeel hissed, Natsu glanced at his neck and he finally realised why everyone was staring "bet he looks worse than me" Gajeel muttered under his breath.

Natsu looked at him confused "who?" now it Gajeel's turn to look confused "he hasn't told you?" Gajeel questioned, Natsu looked back at him even more confused "I don't know who you mean" Natsu answered him, Gajeel glared down their table.

When the lesson finally ended Gajeel waited at his looker waiting for Laxus to show up, when he finally appeared Gajeel pulled him into an empty classroom, "you miss me already?" Laxus teased leaning in for a kiss but his lips pressed against a soft cheek instead.

Laxus looked at him confused "Natsu doesn't know we're dating" Gajeel stated Laxus looked at him even more confused than before "why does it matter if he knows or not?" Laxus questioned annoyed.

"Wendy keeps telling me that Natsu is planning on asking me out" Gajeel said shaking his head, Laxus let out a growl "how does he it not know we're dating? When your late I'm late, when you don't come in I'm not in, we only hand out with them together cause otherwise we're together doing something else, I know he's stupid but he can't be that dumb" Laxus ranted.

Gajeel smiled at him and quickly pecked his lips "I love it when you get jealous" Laxus just glared at him, "so what do we do?" Gajeel sighed "we could just come out and tell him" Laxus stated.

Gajeel nodded his head in agreement, Laxus wrapped his arms around Gajeel's waist and kissed him softly "I love you" Gajeel said for the first time, Laxus pulled away and looked at him in shock.

He stayed quiet for a few second before a bright smile lit up his face "I love you too" he replied kissing Gajeel once again, they stayed like that until the bell rang disrupting the couple.

They made there way to canteen to find there friends, "Gajeel, can we talk?" He looked at their friends then looked back to Gajeel and added "in private?" Gajeel nodded his head and followed Natsu into the hall.

"I'm dating Laxus" Gajeel blurted out quickly, Natsu looked at him confused "ok?" Now it was Gajeel's turn to look confused "I thought you would be a bit more upset" Gajeel said slowly, Natsu looked at him and chuckled "why would I be upset?" He asked, "Wendy's been telling me for ages that you fancy me" Gajeel answered looking slightly embarrassed.

"No, I told Wendy I fancy you because I didn't want everyone to know that I liked Gray" Natsu explained with a blush, it was Gajeel's turn to laugh now, "so what is it that you wanted to ask me?" Gajeel asked.

Natsu's blush brightened "how do I ask him out?" Gajeel smirked "walk up to him and kiss him, if he pushes you away he doesn't feel the same way and if he kisses you back he likes you" Gajeel said easily.

Natsu looked at him sceptically "is it really that easy?" He asked, Gajeel nodded his head "well it worked for Laxus" Natsu rolled his eyes with a fond smile on his lips.

"Thank you" Gajeel ignored the thanks and gave Natsu a push towards Gray, Natsu shot Gajeel a glare over his shoulder then carried on his way to Gray, when he was in front of Gray he didn't say a word, he grabbed Gray's shirt and pulled him up then placed his lips over Gray's.

Laxus walked to Gajeel with a smile "since when did you become matchmaker?" Laxus asked playfully, Gajeel rolled his eyes he leaned up and pressed his lips against Laxus' "maybe you've just turned me soft" Gajeel said with a small smile which Laxus returned.

The next day it was Gajeel who lied about why Natsu was late, and when he finally showed up covered in hickeys Gajeel got some payback.