I'll scream it from the rooftops

"We've been in a relationship for months now, i can't stay your little secret any longer, I can't cope with it any more. I'm sorry for doing this when your not ready but it's either we come out and tell people we're together or I'm going to find someone who isn't ashamed to be with me" Gajeel yelled hurt, he didn't stay to hear what Laxus had to say he walked out without another word.

Laxus stood shellshocked "you knew this was going to happen at some point" Natsu supplied helpfully, "fuck off Natsu" Laxus muttered annoyed, "he's serious you know" Natsu carried on ignoring Laxus's glare "you need to man up and just show him that your not ashamed of him" Natsu gaze turned soft as he looked at Laxus "no ones going to think any different of you" Natsu finished then left.

Laxus sat on the couch and finally let out a angry breath, "fuck sake" he muttered, he brought a hand up and ran it through his hair. "Looks like I'll have to make a statement" he whispered a small smile making its way to his face.

Gajeel didn't hear from or see Laxus until Monday, Gajeel stood at his locker with his childhood friend Levy, he'd just finished explaining everything to her leaving out Laxus's name just in case Laxus left him.

"I shouldn't have said what I did, things were going fine before i shouted at him" Gajeel said looking at ceiling dejectedly, before Levy could reply the fire alarm went off, everyone ran for the exit but Gajeel stopped when he felt his phone buzz 'come to the roof' the text from Laxus read.

'You better know what your doing' he thought to himself as he sneaked of to the roof, when he opened the door he found Laxus stood there with a microphone in one hand.

"Laxus what are you doing?" Gajeel questioned nervously "just watch" he replied simply, he hopped onto the ledge and Gajeel almost shat himself, he held the microphone to his mouth and spoke "I Laxus dreyar am in love with Gajeel Redfox so keep your dirty mits of him" he spoke loudly and passionately.

He didn't say anything else, he just stood for a moment before climbing back down. He turned and looked at Gajeel with serious eyes "I'm in love with you and I don't mind screaming from the rooftops if it makes you happy, I don't care who does or doesn't know as long as you know that I'd do anything to make you happy."

Gajeel walked to Laxus and pulled him down into a passionate kiss, when they pulled away both breathless Gajeel finally spoke "Im not going to say this again so listen carefully, I love you so much that sometimes it hurts, I love you more than words can describe, I love you with my body and soul. I wanted people to know so that they would realise that your mine and I'm never letting go" Gajeel declared lovingly.

Laxus leaned down and kissed Gajeel again pouring everything he feels for Gajeel into the kiss, "that was sweet an all but I hope you realise your going to get into a lot of trouble for pulling a stunt like that" Gildarts said with a smirk.

Laxus chuckled and smiled fondly at Gajeel "it was worth it" he said with a smile.