Best-friends brother part 1

"Gajeel you coming mine tonight? Laxus is throwing a party" Natsu asked with a smile, Gajeel turned and look at Natsu with a smirk "yeah I'll come what time?" Gajeel asked "it's starts at 8 but you come over earlier if you" Natsu told him, Gajeel just nodded his head.

Gajeel showed up at Natsu's at 7 and a few people were already there music was blasting in the background he didn't have a clue what the song was, he made his way to the kitchen and poured himself a drink, "hey" Laxus spoke announcing himself "Gajeel looked over his shoulder at Natsu's older brother and replied "do you know where Natsu is?" Laxus leaned against the counter "think he ran upstairs with Gray" he sighed.

Gajeel just smirked "bout fucking time," Laxus looked at him and chuckled Gajeel looked at annoyed "what you laughing at?" He questioned Laxus chuckled "I was just thinking how right you were that's all" he replied holding his hands up in defence.

Gajeel sighed again he felt awkward he's never really spoken to Laxus before, "I'm going out back for a smoke" Laxus declared, Gajeel looked at him shocked "you smoke?" He questioned not believing him, "yeah" Laxus replied with an amused smile "can I rob one of you?" Gajeel asked "yeah sure" he said with a small smile.

Gajeel followed Laxus outside and took a cig out of his outstretched hand, he thanked Laxus and lit the cig he took a deep drag and instantly felt himself relax a bit "so, how long you been smoking?" Gajeel asked making small talk "a year maybe two, you?" "bout a year" he replied Laxus just nodded his head and lit his own cig.

"Do you wanna go sit down?" Laxus asked at Gajeel's confused look Laxus explained "gramps bought a small bench and put it in the corner over" Laxus pointed across the garden where a small wooden bench sat "yeah sure" Gajeel replied.

Laxus led the way across the garden with Gajeel following behind they both sat down and Gajeel's out a sigh as a warm breeze blew by, "isn't it weird that you and Natsu have been your whole lives and we've never actually had a conversation?" Laxus asked breaking the silence.

Gajeel sat there for a few trying to think of a time that he actually spoke to Laxus......he couldn't think of a time, Gajeel let out a chuckle "that is weird" Gajeel replied, they both looked at each other and laughed.

"Gajeel, Laxus get in here" Gajeel sighed but stood up anyway he walked a few steps then stopped, he turned around and looked Laxus in the eye "you coming sparky?" He asked with a mischievous smirk, Laxus looked at him amused.

Laxus stood up "of course sweetheart" he answered with a sweet smile, he walked past Gajeel and headed to the kitchen door where Natsu was still standing, Gajeel turned around and stalked towards Natsu, "come on I'm planning on get wasted" he said downing the rest of his drink.

"SHOTS" Natsu screamed, most of the people in the living room walked into the kitchen and started pouring shots handing them around to everyone, Gajeel downed his shot quickly.

When Gajeel woke up the next morning it took him longer then necessary to realise that there was a strong arm thrown over his waist and a strong but soft chest under his head, Gajeel tried to move away without waking his bed mate, when he got far enough away he finally looked at the persons face.

He recognised it almost immediately, 'I fucked my best mates brother' Gajeel thought to himself guiltily, Gajeel sat up in the bed no longer caring if he woke Laxus up or not, he felt Laxus move slightly then he stopped, Gajeel to was to worried thinking about the way Natsu would react that he didn't even realise Laxus had woken up.

"Gajeel?" Gajeel jumped when he heard his name, he slowly turned and looked at Laxus, he waited in silence for a few minuets waiting for Laxus to say or do something "you staying for breakfast?" Laxus asked calmly, Gajeel felt anger burning in his chest "did you seriously just ask me that?" Gajeel asked his voice dripping with venom "yeah" Laxus replied easily "fuck no, I'm leaving and forgetting that this ever happened" he replied frustrated.

He stood up and started to get dressed but stopped suddenly when he heard a knock on Laxus's door, he turned and shared a look of shock with Laxus, he stood slowly and pulled on a pair of boxers before opening his door, "in Gajeel in there with you?" Natsu asked trying and failing to look past Laxus "nah just me, why?" He replied trying to look confused.

"I thought I heard him yelling" Natsu replied not believing Laxus, "you sure? I didn't hear anything" Laxus replied lying through his teeth "probably just hearing things then" Natsu replied skeptically.

He walked away slowly and Laxus shut the door "we're going to have to talk about this you know" Laxus stated, Gajeel ignored him and finished getting dressed, instead of waking towards the door like Laxus thought he would he walked over to the window and opened it, he patted all his pockets making sure he had his keys before jumping.

Laxus ran to the window, when he seen Gajeel was fine he let out a sigh of relief, "I'm not letting this go" He shouted after Gajeel, Gajeel didn't even acknowledge him he kept walking towards his bike then sped off once he reached it.

"This is gonna be fun" Laxus muttered to himself with an amused smirk playing on his lips.

So I'm gonna do a second part to this soon hopefully.