Untitled Part 5

"You have to come it's Grays birthday" Natsu shouted ecstatically down the phone Gajeel pulled the phone away from his ear with an annoyed look on his face he then hung only to get another call a few moments later, he looked at the caller id and ignored the call when he saw it was Gray then the doorbell rang moments after he rejected Gray's call, he debated answering the door but slowly pulled himself there when he realised it wasn't going to stop.

He opens the door in a mad flurry Gray grabs his arm and pulled him out the door which slams behind him abruptly "what the fuck are you doing, I was ignoring you for a reason" Gajeel shouted aggressively Gray ignores him and continues to pull hin to the car, he hauled him into the backseat of the car.

They finally made it to the pub called purgatory Gajeel stopped and looked at the sign for a moment before walking in, confidently striding towards the bar he goes towards the bartender and orders a pint of bitter Laxus walks out from the back Gajeel looks at him then drops his glass it falls to the floor shattering instantly soaking Gray's shoes Laxus notices them then walks over.

"You alright? What happened?" Laxus asked with an amused glint in his eyes "sorry you owe me a drink now" Gajeel said looking up at Laxus from his seat "why?" Laxus asked confused "because when I looked at you, I dropped mine," Gajeel said smiling, Laxus looked at him trying to hide his laughter Gajeel took this as a bad sign and stood ready to walk out "I'll buy you a drink just try not to drop this one" Laxus replied with a pleased expression.

"That pickup line was terrible," Laxus said pouring Gajeel a drink "well it worked didn't it" Gajeel replied with a smirk Laxus rolled his eyes amused by that point they had both forgotten that Natsu and Gray were stood behind them to engrossed with their flirting "we are still here you know" Natsu said annoyed, Gajeel and Laxus both turned to look at him glaring "we are trying to have a conversation you know" Laxus pointed out "it is my birthday" Gray said obviously "I didn't want to be here, you forced me to me come so let me have what little fun I can" Gajeel said irked.

"What little fun? I'm sure we can have more fun than that" Laxus said with a suggestive look also winking at him, Gajeel turned and looked at Laxus with a smirk, Gray and Natsu looked annoyed "ok stop this is Gray's birthday" Natsu almost shouted "ok, I'll call you later" Gajeel said taking his drink and walking away with a now happy Natsu.

For the rest of the night, Gajeel spoke and had a surprisingly good time with Natsu and Gray, after two hours Natsu was too hammered to walked, Gajeel just sighed then stood up "I'll take Natsu home" Gajeel said lifting Natsu slightly "come on, time to go home" Gajeel spoke to Natsu "no I wanna carry on drinking" Natsu said stubornly Gajeel sighed again.

He picked Natsu up and threw him over his sholder "happy birthday Gray" Gajeel said before walking out "I can take him home" Gray said finally "Nah you go home it's getting late" Gajeel said walking in the direction of Natsu's house.

After 10 minutes he finally made it, he knocked on the door hoping that lucy was still awake a few minutes later he heard the door unlock and Lucy opened the door "where should I put him?" Gajeel asked looking at Lucy "put him on the couch" she said moving so he could walk into the house "thank you for bringing him back" Lucy said putting a blanket over the now sleeping Natsu "it's fine, see ya later" he said walking out.

Gajeel stood outside of Natsu's flat for a second suddenly he felt two arms wrap around his waist not knowing who it was Gajeel brought his head back headbutting the person behind him he turned around to look at the person that was now holding his nose, "shit sorry" Gajeel apologised when he saw it was Laxus.

"Fuck you have a hard head," Laxus said holding his nose "let me look," Gajeel said walking closer to Laxus to look at the damage he caused, Laxus moved his hand "fuck I'm sorry," he said again when he saw the blood dripping from Laxus's nose "come on I only live down the road I'll clean it up there" Gajeel said pulling Laxus along with him, they made it back Gajeel's flat quickly.

"You sit I'll be back in a min," he said walking into the kitchen to grab the first aid kit, he pulled out a cloth and wiped away the blood "what were you doing there?" Gajeel asked after he finished "I wanted to see you since we got interrupted" Laxus said with a smirk Gajeel looked at him then chuckled "well  let me make it up to you then" Gajeel said standing up and once again pulling Laxus along with him, they made there way to Gajeel's room "how are you going to do that" Laxus asked playfully "you'll see" Gajeel said closing the door behind Laxus.