chapter... idk i forgot XD

Chloe POV:
I lay on my bed faceplanting into a pillow and sighing from the long day. I glance over at Brooke's jacket wich layed on my desk chair.My phone buzzed from within my pocket making me jump.

Irl_Shakespeare: Potatoes are good birthday presents right?

NotUrValentine: ?

Irl_Shakespeare: Wrong person sorry XD

I put my phone down. Potatoes? I lay there in scilence and begin to fall asleep.

-Chloe's Dream-

I gaze upon the dragon I have just slain, it's blood covering my sword and armour. I wipe sweat off my face and begin hiking up the steps of the castle that was once garded by a ferocious beast, the one I had just slain. Bones crunch beneath my boots, fallen soldiers who had failed to slaughter the dragon who caused their doom. As I finally reach the door I had been searching for. A rip the helmet off of my head, hair flowing down my shoulders. I knock on the door as I am stared at by a skull.
A young girl my age opened the door. She was more beautiful than any flower, sunset, or anything honestly. We both smile and begin to lock lips, two soulmates finally joined as one.Creating passion, strength, and beauty the two girls lived happily ever after.

I sprang from the comforting dream as the beeps of my alarm clock filled the room.I prepare myself for the day. I knew what I had to do.