chapter 9

After the party cuz I'm lazy and don't know how parties work :I

Brooke and Chloe were very tired, long story short about an hour or two after Brooke was hit by the flying taco. Because of the fact that Brooke had passed out it left Chloe with having to drive her home. Chloe carefully picked Brooke up from the couch carrying her bridal style towards her car. Rich like the gentleman he was, held the door open for the conscious girl smiling. Chloe walked towards the car, Brooke had her sweater on and was currently using Chloe's as a makeshift blanket. The smaller girl was carefully placed into the passenger seat of the small vehicle and buckled the seatbelt. Chloe smiled at her sleeping girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek before closing the passenger door and entering the driver side. As Chloe took her seat Brooke shifted, a small smile danced across her face. Chloe smiled back hoping Brooke was having a good dream. Chloe began driving, luckily for her, her house was only on the street behind Rich's. As she drove she heard the quiet sound of the radio playing one of her and Brooke's favorite songs and began to quietly hum. Chloe entered her driveway. The Lohst family never really cared if Brooke slept over so it would be perfectly fine. The conscious one of the duo opened her car door and began to walk towards the other side of the car, gripping the handle she pulled open the passenger door and unbuckled her girlfriend. Gently picking her up again in the bridal style, Chloe used her foot to close the door. After locking the vehicle she walked up to the patio and carefully opening and closing the door to the house. She walked up the wooden stairs and down the hall, entering her bedroom she placed Brooke's sleeping body onto the queen sized mattress and then after closing the bedroom door Chloe herself got into the bed. While pulling the comforter over Brooke and herself, Brooke began to sweetly cuddle the other girl as she began to fall into a deep sleep.