Chapter 8

Brooke entered her Sixth period math class and sat down in her seat. She sighed math was the only class she and Chlo didn't have together. However she did have it wit- "Bonjour Brooke!" Madeline shouted sitting next to her. Yeah her. Now Madeline wasn't as bad as Chloe made her sound but she was pretty okay actually, but she easily got annoying.Brooke sighed. "Hey Madeline..." Brooke said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. "So, you and Chloe eyy?" She said plopping her elbow onto the desk, holding her chin. Madeline smiled."Yeah." I giggled. "Congratulations!" She said with a warm smile. "So are yall going to Rich's party together?" She asked. "Rich is throwing a party?" I asked, Rich had thrown one party in his whole life and it was for his eighth birthday party. The candles lit Jennas hair on fire, Rich didn't throw a lot of parties. "Yeah he felt bad for burning the house down last time so he's throwing Jake a 'Sorry I burned your house down party' "She said. "When is it?" Brooke asked."Oh It's scheduled for Saturdayyy" she said making Saturday sound longer than it should. "Cool. I didn't know" Brooke replied. "Guess I'll ask Chlo later" Brooke said. "Ok." Madeline said. "Guess who I'm taking..." She asked with a wink. "Who?" Brooke asked. "Katrina." She whispered in reply. Brooke gasped. "Most popular girl in SCHOOL Katrina? Katrina who looks like a freaking BARBIE DOLL Katrina?" I asked gasping. Dayummm Madeline.
"Yup! And guess what!" She answered adding yet another question. "What!?" Brooke asked. "SHE ASKED ME!" Madeline replied.Brooke gasped, "SHE ASKED YOU?!?" Another gasp. "YEP!" Madeline squealed."Congrats Maddie!" I smiled.

LATER AT DE PARK

Brooke and Chloe sat together holding hands as they watched the sun set. "Hey Brooke." Chloe said. "Yeah Chlo?" Brooke replied. "This sun set is pretty beatiful." Chloe said. "Mm hmm" Brooke replied. "But you wanna know what looks even better?" Chloe added. "What?" Brooke asked tilting her head as she turned to face her beloved girlfriend. Chloe leaned in towards Brooke' s ear and whispered "You" and then kissed Brooke on the cheek.Brooke giggled "Look who's talking." Brooke replied and kissed Chloe back. Chloe  laughed. "So did you know Rich's throwing a party Saturday?" Brooke asked. "Huh. I didn't know" Chloe relied. "Well Brooke Lohst will you be my date for this party?" Chloe said trying to sound professional. "Well  of course Miss Valentine. It would be my honor." Brooke said leaning her head on her lover's shoulder.