chap 10

A/N: GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT YA GURL HAS BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF:'( . ALSO IM WORKING ON OTHER FICS AND IM STARTING NATYURI AND YUZUMEI FICS (Also I had to Google how to make pancakes lmao)

Brooke awoke to Clhoe's sleeping face parallel to hers. She smiled and moved a couple strands of her hair from Chloe's face to behind her ear. Brooke got up and headed to the kitchen, Chloe's dads Joseph and Scott were so used to having Brooke over that she was treated as family. As she walked down the last few stairs she recognized the familiar sound of the Scooby doo theme song coming from the tv. Brooke walked behind the couch and jumped over its back, she landed on a coushin (A/N: SORRY I CANT FREAKING SPELL ) next to Charlie, Chloe's eight year old younger brother. "Hey Brooke." The boy said smiling. "Hey there little man, are dad and pops up yet?" Brooke asked ruffling his hair playfully. "Nah" he replied. "Neither is Chlo.Hey! Wanna make pancakes for everyone as a surprise?" Brooke suggested. "YEAH ! PANCAKES !" He answered excitedly.
"Alright then, let me go put my hair up first m'kay?" Brooke said. Charlie nodded. "I'll go get the supplies!" Charlie said.Brooke entered the hallway bathroom, she glanced at the mirror for a bit then reached into one of the drawers and grabbed a scrunchie. Brooke decided to the her hair into a bun and then walked back into the kitchen.