chapter 7

I tie Brooke' s sweater around my waist and begin driving to school. On my way I pass the park me and Brooke were at last night.I sigh at the sight. Brooke needed to know. She had to.I unbuckled my seatbelt, got out of my car, and locked it. I walked inside the building and glanced around looking for Brooke, but instead I found Jenna. I approached asking "Have you seen Brooke?" Jenna pointed towards Brooke' s locker where the short girl stood alone. I prepared myself for what I was about to do. Glancing around I sighed walking behind the girl. The girl I loved. The girl who had kissed me last night."Brooke" I said. She jumped a little but still paid me no attention."Turn around" I demanded. She sighed and turned around.
"Wh-what" she sniffed. I grabbed her cheeks like she had done to me.I planted a gentle kiss on her lips and softly whispered "It's okay" I smiled and handed her the sweater. She began crying happily.Brooke hugged me almost knocking me over.We both began uncontrollably laughing."Brooke" I said smiling.
"I love you" I admit."I have always loved you" I add."Chloe, I love you too." Brooke said kissing my cheek we began to walk down the hallway to class."So we never finished our visit to the park yesterday, how about we do that later?" I ask. She smiles "Of course." She answered as we sat at our desks. My phone and Brooke's both beeped. We pull out our phones and read the message.

On the screen was a photo of me and Brooke kissing with the caption 
"My sweet gay children" it was Jenna's post. I snorted surprised  she hadnt added a filter.