Chapter Ten: Anthony Continued .

“Wowww whatever if there is a next time.” With that said she hung up on me. She must have lost her damn mind doing some shit like that so I called her back. “What?” “DON’T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE HANG UP ON ME AGAIN AND DON’T EVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE LIKE THAT WHEN YOU KNOW IT’S ME, YOU GOT THAT?!” “Wow okay I’m sorry baby, it won’t happen again. You don’t have to yell at me Tonii.” “Wtf (what the fuck) ever Zae'Ajahnae I’ll call you whenever.” “C’mon don’t be . . .” I just hung up on her, she fucking pissed me off she was just jealous of Nevaeh. "Whoa damn buddy who was that? And you really need to calm down and not talk to a girl like that, have you lost your mind Anthony?” Damn now my fucking bestie is mad at me over her bitch ass. “My bad Vaeh she just made me mad with that bullshit and that was my girlfriend baby.” She looked completely shocked and I seen hurt, anger and jealousy flicker in her eyes but then it was gone. “Well congrats Tone I’m happy for you but next time be more of a gentleman and not an ass!” “Yes ma’am I’m sorry.”

"Aha whatever Tonii but anyways Granny misses you so you need to come in and say hi.” “Of course I’mma come in and say hi, I always do that’s my Granny right there yo.” “Wow you’re a trip but how’s your Mom doing?” “Same ole same ole.” Just then Pretty Boy Swag started playing from her phone and she answered it. “What?” “Damn ma wtf wrong with you?” “What you want Angelo?” “Aha you know I want you baby so stop playing and let me take you out tonight.” “Ha well you can’t have me and no I’m busy.” “Busy doing what?” “Not that it’s any of your business I’m chilling with my bestie today.” “Ma you can chill with him anytime so tell him you’ll see him later and come party with a star, we’ll take off and go to Mars lmao (laugh my ass off) but naw forreal gorgeous.” “No I will not flake on my bestie and I don’t wanna hang with you, I told you that already.” “Nevaeh forreal why you tryna play hard to get? I know you want me mama I can see it all in your eyes and hear it in ya voice and you know I want you and whatever I want I get. You remember that baby but I’mma holla at you later.”