Chapter Eleven: Confessions!

Boy was I happy to see my best friend; I just wanted to kiss him so fucking bad. But I had to control myself after all he is my best friend so I just jumped on him. Damn how i missed the warmth and secure feeling I got from being in his arms. He smells do fucking good but anyways I couldn’t wait to tell him all that happened. Ugh I was so fucking hurt and jealous when he told me he had a girlfriend cuz I wanted to be that girl but it’s whatever life goes on and besides I got Angelo on my jock anyways right aha? His fine ass, damn he’s so sexy he look wayyyy better than my bestie but I would drop him for my bestie in a heartbeat cuz I’m in love with Tonii ass. Anyways when we got home I took a long ass shower while Tonii went to go talk to grandma. I got out like 30 mins later and was drying off in the bedroom when Tonii walked his punk ass up in there. I told him to get out but of course he didn’t talking bout “I seen you naked before and I’m not gonna even look” but I knew his ass would so I took my time and basically put on a show for him.

I knew he liked it because his dick was standing at attentionJ. Idk why he made me lay on him cuz I could feel his dick pressed all up on my pleasure button. That made me wet and I didn’t wanna be on him like that but once Toni put his mind to something then that’s whats going down and there was no arguing with him so I just layed there and I was instantly out. I woke up like around 2 in the morning to Tonii looking at me intently and he looked kind of scared, I never seen him look like that. “What’s wrong boo?” “I love you Nevaeh.” I smiled. “I love you too bestie.” “No like I . . .” He couldn’t finish his sentence because his phone went off. He looked angry and relieved at the same time and I wonder what he was gonna say. Was my bestfriend about to tell me that he’s IN love with me, that he wanted me to be his girl and that he always loved me and wanted to be mine, was he WAS HE?! If that’s what he was about to tell me I hope that bitch didn’t ruin it for us. “What Zae’Ajahnae?!”

“Baby please stop being that way to me look I miss you and I want you to come over please please. I’m sorry for how I acted before I was just angry.” “Are you freaking kidding me you call me at 2 in the fucking morning who the fuck said I would be up at this time? You fucked up my whole conversation with my bestfriend damn it, I told you I would call you when I was ready to.” “Wait what you won’t come over here cuz you’re at your bestfriends house at this time of night? Damn it Anthony I’m your girl not her. Your supposed to be here with me and not with her, you shouldn’t be at another females house at this time idgaf (I don’t give a fuck) if she is your bestfriend!!!” “I don’t have to listen to this shit girl it’s always been this way before you and I were an item. You gotta get used to it or me and you will be over period point blank.” “Wow are you freaking serious right now? Yea you know what I think it is best that you call me back when you don’t have a fucking attitude so bye!” With that said they both hung up. Man I’m telling you that hoe has fucking problems.