1

Amethyst's POV

Great... Another guy only hitting on me to get laid. I try to ignore him, but he grabs my arm and forcefully turns me around. I scoff pouring my iced coffee over his head and walk away. "Fucking whore!" I hear behind me. "Yeah, yeah." I mumble. I'm sick of men only wanting my body. Let me back up and introduce myself. I'm Amethyst Rose Peters. I'm 18 years old and sadly still a virgin. Never been kissed, never had sex, never even looked at a penis before. Heck I've never even touched my kitty before. I've only ever had one friend. That's Kyle. He's an amazing best friend. He knows everything about me... Well almost everything. You see I'm what you call a little. As in DDLG little. I walk back to my small apartment sighing. I need another job. If i don't find one soon I'll be homeless again. I hated living on the streets. I picked up a newspaper I had on the table and start looking through the job offers section. I see only a few jobs I'm qualified to do and even fewer I would enjoy. Then I see it. The perfect job. It pays enough for me to keep my bills caught up and food in the house. I'd be a PA for the CEO's of J&J Enterprises. It doesn't sound like too bad of a job. I'd be making appointments, scheduling meetings, getting coffee, etc. I call and schedule an appointment for an interview. I make the appointment for 12 tomorrow afternoon. As i look at the time and realize that its almost 9 and I have nothing to wear I quickly throw some clothes in the washer. As I do I hear my door open and quickly grab something to defend myself. "Amy calm down its me" I hear Kyle yell. "You big meanie!!" I shout at him walking out of the laundry room. "What are you doing here, Kyle? Its almost 9 at night." I say, looking confused. "I thought we could hang I'm bored and wanted to see my best friend!" I don't believe him. He always calls ahead when he wants to hang out... So why stop that now? "Kyky what happened?" I asked. He gave me a look that said 'drop it', but I can't. "Ugh fine... Jake cheated on me... I caught him sleeping with Ryan and I couldn't stay there..." he looks down, tears starting to fall and I pull him into a hug. "Well you can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch!" I offer not wanting him to go back to his place. He nods and smiles slightly. "Thank you Amy. Is my stuff still in the closet?" I nod telling him exactly where his clothes and toothbrush are. He goes into the bathroom and i switch the clothes in the washer to the dryer. I put the dryer on extra dry and make sure to hide all of my little stuff before Kyky comes back. As i finish putting the basket away i hear the door open and Kyle walks out and smiles. "Thank you Amethyst. You're my best friend and I don't know what id do wothout you." I smile and hug him saying goodnight. "I need my rest I have a job interveiw tomorrow so im gonna go and get some sleep feel free to watch tv or whatever ok?" I say as I walk to the livingroom and laying down on the couch. I hope tomorrow goes well... I really need this job. As I fall asleep I dream of what my new job will be like.

***THE NEXT MORNING***
As I jolted awake from a nightmare I look at the time to see its just after 9 in the morning. I jump up and walk to the bathroom grabbing a towel and setting the water temperature to just how I like it. I quickly shower and hop out wrapping my towel around me and going to pick an outfit from the dryer. I choose my ivory and red dress with black thigh highs, black heels and a black blazer jacket. I choose to wear light makeup and a black purse with a gold chain and a black and gold bracelet. After I finish getting dressed I flatten my hair choosing to leave it down. After im satisfied I walk outside and get in my 2012 Ford Fusion. This car is my baby. After a half hour I arrive at the building and check in with the receptionist to see where to go. "Elevator to your right top floor." she says glaring at me. I look down thanking her and walk to the elevator. When it finally comes down I walk in and press the button for the 25th floor. I wait 5 minutes for the elevator to reach the top and then step off when it opens. As I walk out I see a group of 20 or so other women sitting on couches. I walk to the desk by the elevator and tell her I'm here for an interview. She kindly tells me to have a seat with the others and wait patiently. I do so and immediately feel all eyes on me. I sit at the end of one of the couches and shrink in on myself. "You might as well go home. They will be choosing me as their new secratary. Youre just an ugly bitch anyway. They'd never choose someone as ugly as you." I hear someone say. I look up and my mood sours. Hillary Taylor. Great! "Why are you like this... What did I ever do to you Hillary? Ever since the 5th grade you've made me feel bad about myself... You're just a big jerk..." i say curling in on myself wishing i had one of my pacis with me to calm me down. All I get in return from her is a simple "You're a pathetic baby. You dont deserve to live." At hearing those words I broke. I hid in my knees and cried silently. After what felt like ages I was the last one to be called. I wiped my face and walked into their office. Oh lord please be on my side today.

A/N

Thank you guys for reading!! The next chapter will be in the twins pov and will contain the actual interview.