6

Dimitri's POV

I woke up to the shrill sound of my alarm and press the dismiss button. "Stupid morning." I grumbled. Then I remembered I get to spend the day with Amethyst at work and my mood brightens. I quickly shower and shave putting on cologne and getting dressed in my gray Armani suit. I hear Kayden's door open and know he's ready to go. I grab my briefcase and head downstairs. As I get down there I slip on my shoes and grab a granola bar for breakfast. It was only 6:30, but we liked to be there early. We left and drove the 15 minutes to the office. We walked thru the lobby and to our private elevator. We hit the button for the top floor and wait. When the doors open I see our girl standing by reception. "Celine get to work. Amethyst please follow me. We will show you your desk and get you your first assignment." I walk by and as soon as I pass I hear her walking behind me. Good girl. I want to praise her out loud so bad but I know I can't. She isn't mine yet. We will discuss that after her work for today is finished. "This will be your desk. Our office is right on the other side of that door." I say pointing to the opposite door from where we entered. She nodded, and it drove me insane. I wanted so bad to correct her, but I refrained. My brother looks equally upset at her lack of words. I hand her a stack of files. "Sort these in the filing cabinet based on the name on the tab and meet me in my office when you're done." She nodded again and walked to the cabinet with a smaller stack of the files and Kay and I walked to our office and shut her door. "Did you get the urge to smack her cute little Ass and correct her for not using her words?" He asked and I nodded looking at her door. "Oh god yes. I really did."

Amethyst's POV

I heard them... they wanted to spank me... and correct me? Could they possibly be... NO Amethyst! They're you're bosses. They couldn't possibly think of you that way... even if they are... "Plus why would they want a fat freak like you?" "SHUT UP!!" I accidentally yelled at the direction my brain was going. I curl up in the corner beside the filing cabinet and cry. "No one wants me... not them... not my parents... not anyone... I'm a freak... a fat worthless freak..." I don't notice the door open until I'm in someone's arms. I look up and see Kayden looking extremely mad, and I start wiggling and crying harder. "Little girl if you don't settle down right now I swear I will punish you. I don't care if you're not my little." I look up at him in complete shock. "I... I was right? You're a... a Daddy?" I ask my slight tantrum forgotten for a moment. The look of relief that crosses his face confuses me, but I ignore it for now. "Yes, baby girl. We both are." All the fight has been taken out of me by the revelation. Doms. They're both Doms. I must have zoned out caught in my thoughts, because I'm brought back by Dimitri snapping in my face. "S-Sorry... I got lost in thought." I start to wiggle. "Please put me down Kayden." He growls softly. I don't think I was meant to hear, but my question is why did he do it in the first place. He puts me down and I fix my skirt and look at the floor. "If you'll excuse me I have work to do." I know I sounded rude but I didn't wanna be around them after that... "I don't think so, little one. The three of us are going to have a talk." I shake my head and go back to my desk. "No. We have absolutely nothing to discuss. Now please let me do my work." Where is this coming from? What is happening to me today? I shrug it off and grab more files before they're ripped out of my hands and thrown on the floor. "You are going to walk that pretty little ass to our office, sit down on the couch, and we are going to have this talk whether you want it or not Amethyst." He almost growls in his "Daddy" voice. I immediately walk out and sit on the couch tearing up. "Stupid, fat, worthless baby. Now you went and upset them. They're going to fire you and there's nothing you can do about it." I can't take it anymore. I need to be small. I need to regress. But I won't... I can't at work. And not in front of my bosses. "Don't you dare fucking say that again Amethyst or I swear to god I will pull you over my knee." He stated almost too calmly. I whine and bite my lip as tears come to my eyes. "Why do you even care Kayden... I'm a worthless freak. Nothing you say or do could ever change my mind... between Hillary and every bully of my entire life... my parents... everyone... I'm not going to believe differently." I sob and curl in on myself. He lifts me up into his lap and holds me softly. "Listen to me, baby girl. You are beautiful and perfect. Both Dimitri and I want you more than anything. Please just listen to me." He says as he lifts my head to look him in the eyes. "You don't have to lie to me you know. I know you don't mean it. How could someone, especially someone like you 2 fall for me. LET ALONE THE FLIPPING BOTH OF YOU!" I feel a sting on my butt and I know he spanked me. "I said stop that little girl. Or I will punish you. Do you understand me?!" I nod and bite my lip looking down and climb off him. "You're wrong you know. I'm not those things you said." I walk back to my office and close both doors and get back to work.

A/N

Sorry for being late I've had really bad writers block the last week or so.