12

FLUFFY FILLER CHAPTER

KAYDEN POV

I woke up to our alarm the next morning. I shut it off and decided the three of us would be spending the day at home together. I emailed the staff a list of what I expected to be done when we arrived tomorrow morning, and then headed downstairs to start breakfast for my brother and our baby girl. I made waffles, eggs, bacon, and cut up fresh fruit. I grabbed syrup, honey, butter, and whip cream. After setting the table and finishing the last of the waffles, I heard the patter of little feet. I smiled and turned the waffle iron off. "There you are Daddy." She whimpered and tugged on my pants. "In making you your favorite, my love." I said and sat her in her chair in between Dimitri's and my own. She giggles and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. I played two waffles and drowned them in honey for her. I added strawberries, watermelon, and grapes to the top and swirled a small amount of whip cream on top. She looked up at me and looked confused. "How did you know how I eat my waffles?" She asked, sounding little. I smiled and nodded behind her to Kyle. "I told him." He said. She squeaked and turned around fast. Dimitri cane down dressed for work. "What the hell, Kayden? We're late for work!" I pointed back upstairs. "We're spending the day with each other. We work too much and need a day to spoil our girl with whatever she wants." I said shooing him off. He groaned and complied as I made Kyle and him a plate. "Oh Kyle my friend Jamie wants to meet you. Are you ok with being around dominant men? I don't know what your ex and your dynamic was." I said. "Oh, uh, well ill meet him, but I'm not really sure I want to be alone with him." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Ill tell him that you can meet tomorrow. If you wish, Amy can go with you." He nodded and looked at my girl. "Ill go Kyky you know that." She told him. Dimitri came back down in a pair of jeans and a supreme shirt. I nodded and looked at Amethyst. She was stuffing her face with fruit and honey dripping waffles. I laughed and pat her head as she kept eating. I was so proud of her. I'm determined to help her get through her weight issues. I love her the way she is and I want her to know that. Dimitri sits next to our princess and kissed her sticky cheek. She giggled and pushed her plate away. When I looked I saw she ate all the waffles and most of the fruit. I scraped her plate and put it in the sink and went to pick her up to get the sticky off. I carried Amy upstairs and sat her on the sink while I grabbed a rag. I cleaned my baby up and carried her to the closet. "Do you want Daddy to pick your outfit? Or do you wanna pick?" I asked her. "I'm too widdle to choose Dada you do it." I had to hold back a (totally manly) squee of happiness at seeing her in little space. I pick out her galaxy onesie with her purple tutu. I picked out black kitten thigh highs and lavender flats to match the overalls. I dressed my baby and picked her up to show Dimitri my handy work. Dimitri took her from me and I grabbed the keys to the Tesla. First stop: build a bear. I wanna buy her some stuffies. When we pull up to the mall, I turn to Amy. "Were going to go to a few different places today, I want to get you as much as your little heart desires." I explained. "But Daddy, I don't want you to waste your money on me. There's much better things you could buy." She argued. I really need to work on her self esteem. "Baby I'm doing this because I want to. Because we want to. You're ours and we will spoil you whenever we god Damn please, little girl." She whimpered and nodded. She got out of the car and waited for Dimitri and I to grab her hands and we walked in the front door. We walked upstairs and found the Build-a-Bear. We told Amethyst she could pick six. She picked up a blue monkey, a galaxy bear, a pink poodle, a red camo octopus, Marshal and Skye from Paw Patrol. She looked at us and we helped her carry her stuffies to the stuffing machine. She did the bearing heart ceremony and Dimitri and I put a sound button inside each paw without her noticing. After they were stuffed and sewn shit we ended up buying way too many outfits for the toys. We checked out and left. After getting done there, we went to the clothes store. We ended up visiting 15 different stores and left with at least four bags from each. After putting everything in the car, we drove to a diner for lunch. Amy got chicken tenders and fries, I got a bacon cheeseburger, and Dimitri got a salad. We are and talked. After we finished our food, we got a milkshake to share and we acted like teenagers on a first date. We went home and put away all of the things we bought. We put all the toys in Amy's toy room and then we went and had a cuddle session in bed. I love how our princess fits in between us. She's so warm and soft. Sometimes I just wanna let my hands wander and hold her as close as I can. I love this girl and I can't wait to see where our future turns out.