5

Amethyst's POV

After dinner Kyle and I went back to my apartment. "Amethyst, your new bosses are seriously hot!" He gushed as I drove. "Tell me about it KyKy! But they're my bosses. Plus even if they were single, which I doubt, why would either of them want me? I'm nothing special. Just an average 18 year old. Sure I have my apartment... but we both know the only reason I got it in the first place. Not to mention I'm fat. God they probably think I'm disgusting. They have their choice of models, actresses, and random women... but why would they ever want me of all people..." I just look out the windshield as I pull into the driveway. "You know none of that is true Amy. Plus they'd be lucky to have someone like you. You're sweet and innocent and the perfect person to fall for." There it was... the innocence... I know I'm a virgin... I don't swear... I don't sleep around... I watch cartoons... I color... I have pacis and bottles and sippies... they wouldn't even begin to understand it... "KyKy I'm sleepy. I'm gonna go to bed when we get in ok?" "Sure Amy I'll see you in the morning I guess." As we walk into the building I push all of my thoughts away. I don't like them. I'm a little and there's nothing wrong with being childish and innocent. As we climb the stairs I push all the thoughts out of my head. I don't like them. They're nice to look at but I can't have feelings for either of them... let alone both of them. Dang it... I must be a slut... NO! I'm not going to do this to myself. I unlock the door and we walk in. "Night Kyle. Ill see you tomorrow." I walk to my room and shut the door. "Oh Kyle I finished the spare room for you." "Thank you!" I changed into a onesie and grabbed my Scrump paci. I turned on Lilo and Stitch and closed my eyes falling asleep quickly.

*DREAM* MATURE CONTENT

I walked into a room that was decorated in deep red and black. There were whips and canes and cuffs and a large canopy bed with rings at each bed post. I looked down and realized I was naked and just kneel on the floor putting my head down and my hands on my thighs. "Such a good girl, Kitten." I hear one of my Daddies say from my right. I know better than to look up and just smile at the praise. I then feel a crop hit my foot and moan softly. "Come on, baby girl. We want to hear you." "Yes, Daddy." I feel one of them pat my head. I'm not sure if its Kayden or Dimitri, but I reveled in it. I bit my lip as I felt my kitty get wetter. "Stand up and look at me princess I wanna see that pretty face as we destroy that beautiful body. We want you to be as loud as you want baby. Let us hear how good my brother and I make you feel." I flick my eyes up to Kayden's and bite my lip. "Please Daddy. I need you and Dada. I want you to take me. Both of you please." Kayden smirked and growled. I saw his eyes turn dark. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. "Oh baby we will take pleasure in teasing and fucking OUR girl. Making you cum when WE demand it. Fuck princess I want your mouth around me now." I didn't have to be told twice. I grabbed his Cock in my hand and kissed his shaft up and down. I sucked the top in my mouth and swirled my tongue around bobbing my head to take him deeper. I felt him hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I heard him growl and start thrusting in my mouth. I choked and tried to push my head further on him as he pulled my hair. I screamed as Dimitri slammed into my dripping sex without warning. I kept sucking falling into the perfect punishing rhythm. I could feel Kayden getting harder and throbbing. He was close and so was Dimitri. I was whining and getting louder almost as a plea. "CUM PRINCESS NOW!" I heard from both of them. As I screamed out my climax I felt both of them cum deep inside me. I swallowed the load in my mouth and panted as I lay there a drooling mess.

*END DREAM*

A/N
Thank you to everyone reading and liking this book so far. The next chapter really kicks off the beginning of the twins and Amethyst's chemistry. This dream is just the first of many. Also I'm going to try to post once a week. If that's what you want please let me know!