4

Kayden's POV

I was pacing in my room when there was a knock on it. "Go away Dammit. I wanna be alone." I spat rather harsh. "Kay its me. Please let me in." I heard from Dimitri. I open the door and look at him questioningly. "What's wrong Dim? You look upset or enraged I can't tell. Maybe both." He growls and looks at me. "She's got a man for fucks sake Kayden!!!!" I stop dead in my tracks and look up at him in confusion. "Dimitri slow down. Who are you talking about and why does it have you so mad?" I put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. "AMETHYST YOU DUMBASS!" He yelled so loud I had to cover my ears. It took a second but as soon as it sank in... "H-how do you know that?" "I SAW HER! They were walking into a pizza place... she was all over him. Holding hands, hugs, cheek kisses. She looked so happy and care free with him." I stopped all thoughts before I overreacted and took some deep breaths. Through gritted teeth I said, "lets go to that pizza place. I need to see this." Before I could get an answer I was already storming downstairs and grabbing my shoes and jacket before walking to the garage to get my keys and a car. I waited a total of two minutes before Dimitri came out to get in the car. "Place?" I said clearly wanting to get this over with. "Maroni's Pizza Fort." I back out of the driveway and speed down the street. I swear I will kill him to get to her. SHE BELONGS TO US! It was a twenty five minute drive but we got there and when we walked in my eyes scanned the room to see her. She was sitting there with a guy. She was laughing. She really did look so happy sitting there with him. Dimitri and I walked towards the empty booth behind her. As we passed she looked up at us and smiled wider. Oh god she was so adorable. "Sirs? What are you doing here?" She asked, still smiling. "We were in the mood for pizza. We gave our chef the night off." I scan my eyes to the prick who is sitting across from her. Fuck just looking at him makes me wanna punch his face in. How dare he take what's mine! "Oh sounds cool! Would you like to join us?" "It would be a good way to get to know you better, Ms. Peters, however your boyfriend doesn't seem to like the idea too much." Even that word tastes sour on my tongue. All of a sudden she bursts out laughing. Its the loveliest sound I've ever heard. I want to hear it forever. Wait... did I say something funny? "Why, may I ask, are you laughing at me, Ms. Peters?" She takes a second to calm down and looks at me. "You think he's... oh dear god no, Sir." The Sir comment has my Cock twitching to attention, but I ignore it. "I apologize for my misunderstanding then." "Mr. Jameson, this is Kyle. He's my best friend. Kyle, these are my new bosses. You can stop glaring they aren't just random people." He better not want her like that... I will hurt a bitch. "I'm sorry for seeming rude for the laughing, Sir. It just caught me off guard. See KyKy isn't into me like that and I'm not into him like that. KyKy plays for the same team, Sir." The relief I feel probably shows on my face. I look over to my brother to see a relieved smile on his face. I look back to my angel and see her staring at me. When she realizes she's caught she quickly looks down and blushes. This causes me to smirk and look at her beauty. My brother and I sat down finally Dimitri by Amethyst and me by Kyle. A waiter comes past and takes our orders. I notice his eyes staring at my princess like he wants to devour her whole. I divert his attention from mentally undressing her and order for Dimitri and I. "We will have one large supreme pizza with no black olives. And what would you like, Amethyst?" I start with attitude, but my tone softens talking to my princess. "Kyle and I like sausage with extra cheese, Sir. Please?" I not and look at the boy taking our order. "What drinks do you want?" He spat at me. "Dr. Pepper for me." I growled. "Same for me." Both Dimitri and Amethyst said. I smiled at the chuckle she let out. "Sweet tea for me." Kyle mumbled and looked at the table quietly. He must he shy. We were a little harsh on him before. We will apologize later. "Well get going and work and stop undressing her with your eyes!" I snapped and slapped the table. The bastard jumped and scurried away like the rat he is. "Thank you." I heard behind me quietly. "He was starting to freak me out... I hate being stared at." She looked ready to burst into tears and I felt like punching him. "Its ok Ms. Peters I won't let anyone hurt you when I'm around. And if you need me here. Call me ill always answer. What kind of boss would I bee if I let me PA get hurt?" I slid her my number and rubbed her shoulder gently before turning to Dimitri. He looked pissed and I understood why. That motherfucker nearly made what's ours cry. He will pay for that at some point. When he brought our pizzas out 30 minutes later I blocked his view of my girl and set the food on the table then grabbed the drinks. I looked at the napkin he slid under Amethyst's glass and immediately tore it up. "She's not interested in a little boy who only wants to break her heart after getting what he wants. Get the fuck away from here and bring me the manager or I swear to god I will kick your Ass myself." He ran off and Amy looked at me shocked. "Remind me not to make you guys mad." We all chuckled and I furrowed my eyes. Why doesn't she swear. Most girls do. She's innocent. Maybe even virgin innocent. I need to find out more. But I'll do that at home. We ate and joked the rest of dinner. When I looked at my watch it was already 9. "I'm sorry to cut this short everyone, but its already 9 and the three of us have work in the morning." I said getting up. "Also don't worry about dinner. My treat." "Sir no. Its ok. I can pay for ours really its fine." Amy said looking up at me. "Oh no really I insist. Call it a congratulations on getting the job." "Fine." She mumbled and pouted. Oh just you wait little girl that would have gotten you lines had you been mine. "Thank you. Now you two head out I've got it." "Thank you, Sir." She said and smiled. Fuck I wonder what those words would sound like after a session. I need to stop right now. After we pay Dim and I drive home and go inside. "I'm beat man. I'm heading to bed." He said as soon as his shoes were off." "Night, bro." "Goodnight, Kayden."