13

*Kyle's POV*

I paced in front of Amy as we waited for this Jamie guy I'm supposed to meet today. I was so nervous that I could feel myself shaking. Amy grabbed my shoulders and made me look on her eyes. "I won't let him do anything to you, Ky. I don't think he would, if he's friends with my Daddies, but I'm not going to let him just in case." She said. I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you, Amy." I muttered. As we let go, the elevator opened. I looked up and my eyes met someone so gorgeous, it threw my confidence off kilter. He walked over to me and looked me up and down. I couldn't meet his eyes. The dominance radiated off him like heat off a fire. He was a foot taller than me and looked like a model or actor. "Hello. I'm Jamie Monroe." He held his hand out for me to shake. I looked at Amy for encouragement, and she nodded and nudged me toward him with a smile. I shook his hand and bit my lip. I still couldn't make myself look at him. His gaze is intimidating... it almost frightened me. I felt a hand on my chin and I found myself gazing into his eyes. They're such a warm brown color. I feel like I'm melting into them. I couldn't breathe. Time seemed to stop and I forgot Amy was in the room with us. It was only me and him. As I realized how I felt I snapped out of it and backed away quickly. I hid behind my best friend and started shaking. I was terrified. I don't want another Dom. I don't want another Jake. I can't go through anymore. I felt two hands on my face and I looked up. Amy smiles at me and held my face. "Ky, he won't hurt you. He's Daddies friend. I won't let him. Go talk to him. I know this is the first time you've met, but i promise he isn't going to hurt you because I won't let him. I'm sure Daddy and Dada would say the same thing as well." She smiles brighter at me and I nodded. I took a deep breath and walked back over to Jamie. "I apologize." I muttered, still afraid to meet his eyes. "You don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry I didn't know touching you would have that affect." He said crouching slightly. I looked back up and shook my head. It wasn't the touch. I can't explain that to him. Or maybe I can. Maybe I just don't wanna be pitied. I hate how weak Jake made me. "It wasn't the touch... I apologize for running away. I'm just... skittish." I bowed my head and bit my lip. "Kyle I don't want to rush this. I want you to be comfortable and trust me. I'm not going to hurt you... not in a way you don't like. I'm not going to force you to be my submissive either if you do not wish. This is about trust." He said smiling warmly at me. The way he looked when he smiled... he's so gorgeous. Amy nodded at me and I smiled. "Would you like to go to dinner on Saturday, Jamie? Maybe we can talk then and maybe see if there's something there." I asked and bit my lip. He smiled and laughed. I frowned and looked away. Of course he'd laugh. It was stupid. I was never actually a consideration to him. He's just playing me. "Of course I'd like that. I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. I was caught off guard. I usually do the date planning." He explained. I snapped my head up and looked into his eyes. Then Saturday we'll meet at Yolanda's. Does that sound like a good plan to you?" I asked sheepishly. He nodded his head and smiled at me. I walked back over to Amy as he walked to the elevator. The only thought on my mind was: "Damn I can't wait till Saturday night."