11

*MATURE CONTENT* 

*Dimitri's POV*

At exactly 7:30, Kayden and I pulled up to the garage. I looked at my brother and smirked. "Do you think she remembered what we requested of her?" I asked opening my door. "She better have or her first session with us won't be as pleasant as we want it to be for her." Kayden said getting out and locking the car. We walked inside and walked up to the playroom to see our girl in her knees. Her hair was braided and her hands were on her thighs. She looked so perfect. I kneeled in front of her and moved her head so she was looking at me. "You look beautiful, Princess. Now when Kayden opens the door I want you to crawl and resume this position as soon as you get a foot away from the door. Am I clear?" I watched her nod and I growled. "Yes, Sir." She squeaked. She's learning. Good. I motioned for my brother to open the door and she did exactly as told. I have so many ideas on what to do, but no idea where to start. I look at Kayden and see him looking solely at our baby girl. I grab some soft rope and a blindfold. We'll start simple. I want to test her endurance. "Kitten I need you to answer a question for me. Are you a virgin?" I asked. Depending on the answer depends on which toys we use. I want one of us to take her first, not a toy. "Yes, Daddy." I smirked and looked over at her. She's absolutely perfect! I tie the blindfold around her eyes and pull her up by her arm. I push her over to the king sized bed and lay her in the middle. She bites her lip and I tie her hands to the headboard. There that should keep her from moving around. With the blindfold she'll have no idea what's coming next. I watch as Kayden starts kissing down her jaw and neck. I kiss her lips with a hunger that surprises even myself. I let my hands wander around her body and down her panties. Kayden teases her nipples with his mouth and fingers and I toy with her soaked pussy. Her moans and whimpers are like music to me. I can't get enough. Too impatient to take the time to slide her panties off, I rip them off instead. I hear her gasp at my animalistic behavior and I smirk. "Do you want this, Kitten? Do you want me to destroy your perfect body?" I whisper in her ear. She whimpers and bucks her hips into my hand. I push a finger in her and growl. "Fuck! So damn tight for Daddy." I work her open and add a second finger and start to stretch her. Her moans are a mix of pain and pleasure. Its intoxicating. I can't wait. I need to be in her. "Please Daddy I can't wait anymore. I need you!" She cries out. I nod to Kayden and he turns her head to face him. Automatically she opens her mouth and I tease the entrance of her cunt with my cock. "Get ready baby. This is going to hurt at first." She nods and as Kayden pushes the tip of his cock in her mouth I slam into her. I hear her scream and I throw my head back in ecstasy. Fuck she's so tight. I wait for her to adjust to the size and I start moving. When she starts moving her hips against mine, I really start pounding her. I watch her take as much of Kayden as she can and I can tell even without being able to see them, that her eyes are rolled back in pure bliss. "Look at her Dim. She fucking loves this." He grunts out. "Just like that beautiful. Take Daddy's cock in your pretty little mouth." He growls out. I thrust harder and I can feel her getting close. "Don't you dare cum without permission!" I snapped at her. She clenched around me and and I could feel her holding it back. "I'm almost there baby. I want you to cum with me." She nodded and I looks at Kayden. He nodded at me and we both pushed as far into her as we could go. "Cum for us, Kitten." I growled out and came hard inside her. I watched her swallow around Kayden and I collapsed on her breasts. I untied her and pulled the blindfold off. "Shit I'm sorry, Kitten. I didn't even think I just came in you." I panicked a bit. She giggled. "I had problems with my period when I was 16. I've been on birth control ever since to help keep them regular." She said, panting. I smiled and kissed her softly. "Lets get you a bath, cutie." Kayden said as he picked her up. We all walked to our, now, shared bedroom and to the connected bathroom. I went to the tub and started the bath. I added bubbles and toys and waited till it filled up. Kayden put Amethyst in the tub and washed her while I went to grab her clothes. After she was done, I dried her and dressed her. "Now, I think its time we talked about something that Kyle said yesterday, Kitten." Kayden said as he sat her on the bed. She looked away and curled in on herself. "What did he mean when he said you don't willingly eat?" I demanded. "Ever since I was a kid... I've always been chubby. Sometimes I think that's why my parents abandoned me in that apartment with no way to contact them... its why I hate myself so much I guess... if my own parents hated me that much, then who could honestly like me? A post of the time I don't eat... and when I do it's a week in between times that I eat." She mumbled. I was speechless. I looked at my brother and he looked as lost for words as I do. "What do you mean they just abandoned you there?" Kayden asked. "I was 12. I guess they set it up so that rent was paid up until I turned 18. I got a job at 15 to pay for food. In between them my landlady would make me meals here and there." She said. Kayden and I pulled her into us and had no idea what to say. We held her as she cried into our shoulders. "Baby you will never have to deal with that again. I promise. You're our forever. We told you that and we meant it. I've never had such strong feelings for anyone before." Kayden said as he pet her hair. "However, you will be expected to eat at least twice a day with a snack in between. Please? You not eating for an entire week at a time isn't healthy." I pleaded. "Ill try... but I can't guarantee anything." She mumbled into us. I sighed and held her tighter. Good enough for now. And before we realized it, our princess was passed out in our laps.