Chapter 1 Part 2

YN POV

"Hahahahaha well that was a disaster!" Mr Hannes chuckled,

"There's nothing funny about what we just went through..." Watermelon girl groaned, while Eren clutched his head.

"I'm sorry kids, that was the titan's building back there," Mr Hannes explained, "You guys are supposed to be in this one,"

"Whoa..." Everyone gasped

"Welcome to Attack Junior High school!"

"It's normal..." Jean said

"What do you expect?" I asked him.

_______________________________________________________________

"ATTENTION! ALRIGHT CLASS, HERE'S THE BREAKDOWN! YOU ARE NOW ALL IN THE 104TH FIRST YEAR! THIS IS CLASS 4 HOMEROOM! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I AM KEITH SHADIAS, AND YOU WILL GROW TO HATE ME! AS YOUR TEACHER, I DO NOT WELCOME YOU WARMLY! RIGHT NOW YOU ARE NOTHING! LESS THAN NOTHING! AS A MATTER OF FACT, WHAT MOST OF YOU ARE NOW ARE LIVESTOCK! NOW STAND UP AND SAY YOUR NAMES MAGGOTS!" our new teacher yelled

Christa was first. "My name is Christa Lenz, hi everybody!"

"I'm Ymir," Brown haired girl said, "And if any of you scumbags lay a hand on my Christa, you're dead meat!"

"Ngh, Wall Maria South Elementary, name's Annie Leonhart,"

"Real great to meet you all! I'm Reiner Braun!"

"YOU'RE UP CUEBALL! TELL US WHO YOU ARE"

Nearly Bald headed boy stood up and accidentally reversed the salute.

"Uh, me? I mean sir, right! Connie Springer, Wall Rose South District, Ragako Elementary!"

Keith Shadias grabbed him by the head and yelled, "AH, LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION CONNIE SPRINGER! THEY TEACH YOU WHAT SIDE THE HEART IS IN RAGAKO?! WHO'S NEXT?!"

"I am sir! I'm Bertholdt Hoover! Very glad to be here!"

"NEXT!"

"I'm gonna do it," Eren whispered, "I'm gonna say I won't yield to the titans! I'll let everyone who that i'm going to drive them out!"

Mikasa sighed, "You're up,"

"NEXT!"

Eren stood up. "Sir! I'm Eren Jaeger Sir! From Shiganshina Elementary!"

"AND WHY DID YOU COME TO THIS SCHOOL EREN JAEGER?!"

"TO DRIVE THEM OUT! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! AND NOT JUST FROM THIS SCHOOL, BUT FROM THE ENTIRE WORLD!" 

Some people laughed, and some where just confused. He sat down.

"Ha!" Guy who looked like a horse laughed. "Well then, every class has a weirdo, I guess we know which one is ours! Me? I try to steer clear of the titans, I mean who want to open that can of worms?!"

"Okay... Who are you again?"

"I'M JEAN KIRSTEIN YOU KNOW THE GUY THAT RAN WITH YOU TO SCHOOL?! You're Eren Jaeger? I guess you were the weirdo at your last school, scare everyone with that kind of talk?"

"Maybe, so what?"

"At my last school, I was like a rock star! Best soccer player on the team, high grade point, and I always got a ton of cards on Valentines day, sometimes a box of chocolates," Jean claimed

"Big man huh, well I may not have been one of the popular kids, but I am tons of fun! I can't give examples right now, but it was a blast!"

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"