Chapter 3 Part 1

YN POV
I was sat with Annie in the classroom, about to eat our lunches. I had FF, and Annie had a chee-burg. She gave a rare smile, and she was about to eat her chee-burg when she overheard Samuel and Thomas saying that chee-burgs were childish. I was kind of tempted to go and punch them. Chee-burgs are delicious! How dare they! I packed up my stuff and headed towards the scout's club. I was supposed to help Hanji with her experiments, with her two unnamed titans.

"Hey YN!" Christa said behind me.

"Um yes?"

"What is your favourite food?"

"FF." You said quickly before rushing out of the room. You bumped into Eren on the way.

"Eren, do you know where Hanji is?"

"Oh um... Hanji... Who is that?"

"Hanji is ill today. Why do you ask?" Armin filled in with a cute smile.

"I was supposed to help her with her experiments today but I guess not."

"Who is Hanji?" Eren questioned

"That titan-obsessed freak," Mikasa said jumping into the conversation. "Eren! Your collar in undone again!"

"B-back off! I am fine!" He said slapping her hand away.

"So um, YN, I heard you weren't in the Class 4 A team," Armin started, trying to begin a conversation, as Eren was trying to stop Mikasa.

"Yeah, but don't worry I'll go easy on you, don't want this little coconut getting hurt!"

Armin went bright red, "You don't have too, besides it is not fair!"

I hugged him tightly. "Don't worry my little coconut! I won't hurt you!"

"Hey Armin! We have to go!"

"Huh? Oh okay! See you later YN!"

Armin, Mikasa and Eren rushed off.

I smiled. Turning around I bumped into Levi.

"Oh hi Levi!"

"Tch. Hanji wanted me to give this to you." He handed you a box. Our hands made contact, and I swear he blush. It was very faint, but adorable.

"Thanks Levi! The first years are having our dodge ball tournament tomorrow! What are you doing?"

"Science. Hanji is my partner, which makes it worse. Luckily Four eyes is ill today, so I don't have to listen to her screaming in my ear."

"Ooh, that sounds bad. How crazy is she?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Beyond crazy."

"Okay. See you later! Thanks for delivering the box!" You gave him a hug, which you rarely do anymore. His face went red as he walked away.

AN: Sorry for the slow updates and for the short chapter. You are allowed to correct and spelling or grammar mistakes I make. You are also allowed to request anything.