Chapter 7 Part 2

YN POV

I had my bandanna wrapped around my hair like a hair band (Like Mikasa) as I stared at my hopeless team. Annie was cheer-leading with Christa, which was bad, because she was a great athlete. 

'We are not going to win' I sweat dropped, as I watched Eren and Jean fighting, Sasha and Connie snatching food, and all the other boys, plus Ymir, had nose bleeds staring at Christa and Annie. I scoffed when Eren gave everyone high fives, besides me, and Sasha. He was about to high five my sister, when Ilse began to announce the first game. Eren rushed over to high five Sasha, leaving Mikasa hanging. I mentally smirked. I went to the second years area, to watch. I didn't want to be near Eren and his anger issues.

Sasha went up to the track and began imagining all the foods that she could eat. Hanji was next to her. They started to talk, before Sasha got into position.

"READY? GO!" Sasha took off fast, rushing off after all the foods, while Hanji just stood there grinning.

"Is Hanji not even going to try?" Petra questioned, suddenly, Hanji hopped onto Sawney, and they shot off like a rocket, to all the food. Everyone was nearly eaten, but they jumped away just in time. 

_.-*-._.-*-._Time Skip_.-*-._.-*-._

It was time for ball toss, or something. Jean was for our team, and Rico was opposing.

Rico was quick and agile, and her team had good aim. Luckily for us, Jean had his ODM on him, which wasn't against the rules, because it wan't stated in the rules. 

All of the second years playing, were yelling and chasing him. My team couldn't get the balls to hit Rico, because she was way too fast. 

Eventually, Rico attacked Jean with all the balls that were being thrown at her, and he was knocked down, and was taken down by the second years.

  _.-*-._.-*-._Time Skip_.-*-._.-*-._  

The third years had 689 points, second years had 253 points, whereas the first years had 5 points. Levi smirked at me, from the 'battlefield'. I growled, as I watched my pathetic team look so shocked at the fact that they only have five points. Mikasa started to give a speech about 'how she can do it on her own.'

Next was shoulder wars. Eren had Reiner, Bertholdt and Jean, Armin had Connie, Samuel and Thomas, Mikasa had Mina Ymir and Sasha. I only had Marco holding me up. Mikasa was wearing a green cloak.

"Ready? On your marks, get set..."

BANG! (It's Saeran lmao)

"GOO!"

Marco started running faster than the rest of the first years,

"Whoa! Marco, you are really fast?!" I exclaimed, as I yanked a bandanna off of a third year,

"It's really nothing," he smiled, Marco and I worked hard to get others bandannas. We had about seven.

Eren got to Levi before me, and as a result, Eren and his team was launched into the sky with a broom. 

"Come on Marco! Let's go," I grinned creepily, as we charged towards him. Levi was on top of Mike, and we started each other in the eyes. Rico and Ian approached.

"Looks like there are only three teams left! That's Levi and Mike the third years, Rico and Ian the second years, and YN and Marco as the first years! Who is going to win!" exclaimed Ilse excitedly.

I went straight to Rico,

"YN IF YOU TAKE MY BANDANNA YOU WILL ONLY HAVE ONE DAY HOLIDAY!" Rico yelled above all the cheering. I ignored her, and after a few attacks, I managed to get her. 

Levi and I stared. Marco sweat dropped. Mike was being Mike. We charged.

Christa's POV (Didn't see that coming)

I cheered as Levi and YN battle each other.

"Hey Annie, do you think that they are cute together?" I smiled, watching them 'fight'

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"How about Marco? Or Eren?"

She didn't answer back

"This is one heated battle!" Ilse shrieked into the microphone. Most people were bored and ignored her, and started talking.

"GOO YN!" I heard Eren shout. I looked at Ymir and smiled, as she hugged me.

"NOOOO!" Jean yelled. I snapped my attention, back to YN and Marco, to see that Marco's ankle gave way, Mike tripping over him, YN and Levi on the floor.

"I GOT YOUR BANDANNA!" They both yelled in sync. It was true. They had both gotten each others bandannas. They glared. "I GOT IT FIRST! STOP COPYING ME!" They started arguing to see who got the bandanna first. Ilse re-watched what happened. She confirmed that they got it at the exact same time. "What are the odds!" Armin sighed. "At least we got more points..." Annie stared at the floor. YN and Jean were helping Jean up. Turns out, he twisted his ankle.

"Ooh! Annie! How about Jean and YN dating!"

"NO!" Eren yelled, "THAT HORSE IS NOT GOING TO TOUCH MY SISTER!"

"You're jealous," Ymir butted in, "I bet you love her!"

Eren's cheeks went red, "NO, SHE IS MY SISTER!"

"Eren try to calm down," said Armin and Mikasa.

I started to list all the boys that YN could date, which ended up with lots of blushing and shouting. I looked over my shoulder to see Levi and YN hugging. And blushing.

Levi.

Blushing. 

I threw my pom pom into the air and cheered.

"YEAH LEVI GET SOME!" Hanji yelled.

Hanji? We looked up to see Hanji, breaking open a giant balloon full of confetti. Levi and YN jumped out of the way in time, but all of the others, including me, got washed away by all of it. 

_.-*-._.-*-._Time Skip_.-*-._.-*-._

Eren's POV

All of the first years, minus YN, were sweeping up all of the confetti Hanji drowned us in.

"Hey, there are not enough brooms,"

"What are you talking about, there should be enough!" I turned around to see Gunther, Eld, Petra, Olou, Rico and Ian.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I shouted frantically,

"Hey we are human too. We had our fair share of lectures last year," Rico smiled,

"You mean-"

"Even though Levi and the others won by a ton, they still helped us clean up," Petra interrupted,

"It will be easier if we divide the work," Gunther said as they turned around.

"Wait guys!" The looked back and we bowed.

"We're sorry!"

Olou started to give a speech about something before biting his tongue. 

"Hey, where is Levi and YN anyway?" Eld questioned,

"Probably making out," Christa giggled, making me scowl and clench my fists. 

Most of the boys there did the same action as me.

YN POV

Levi was chasing Hanji with a broom.

"I REGRET NOTHING!" Hanji screeched, running away,

"GET BACK HERE FOUR EYES!"

I easily tackled Hanji down, and Levi towered over her.

"Um, hi Levi! Hi YN! The weather is pretty nice huh..."

All was heard was Hanji's terrified screams. 

1104 Words