Chapter 12 Part 1

Third person
The titans ran away. Fear, anger and sadness washed over everyone, they stole our snack stands.

And just like that, everything changed. At that terrible moment, in our hearts, we knew, Junior High was a pen, the students, cattle. 

YN POV

"Grr..." Eren growled, "DAMN YOU TITANS!"

_.-*-._.-*-._Time Skip_.-*-._.-*-._

"Eren... Are you alright?" Armin asked, reaching over to his friend.

"This isn't over." He looked up tearfully, "I'M GOING TO THE TITAN'S BUILDING TO GET OUR CHEESEBURGERS BACK!"

"Eren, are you crazy! You'll die if you go alone!" I snapped at him,

"THAT'S WHY YOU, MIKASA, ARMIN AND I ARE GOING WITH ME!" He yelled,

"Yeah! We'll go!" Armin spoke for us,

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS!" Mr Nile Dok yelled at the top of his lungs, the other teachers close behind, "GET INSIDE IMMEDIATELY!"

"What! So the school just turns a blind eye and pretends like nothing happened!" Jean shouted back,

"Am I correct to assume you are Eren Jaeger?" Darius Zackly said moving forward, adjusting his glasses, "According to my records, you pledged to follow the rules of this school, or don't you recall?"

"I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUST STAND HERE AND LET-"

"QUIET!" Kitz Woermann joined in, "EITHER DO AS YOU'RE TOLD OR GET OUT!"

"GO BACK TO CLASS!" Nile yelled,

"Whoopsie!" A mischievous voice came out of nowhere. Ymir. She stuck her foot out and Nile tripped over, face planting the floor, with a harsh 'thud'.

"THAT'S IT!" Kitz was interrupted by Christa hitting his back with her head, which was surprisingly effective.

(Christa used zen headbutt on the wild Kitz! It was super effective!)

"S-stop it! What are you doing!" Eren exclaimed,

"You'll get into serious trouble!" I followed. Reiner and the others from Year one Class four stood in front of us, making a human wall, so the teachers couldn't get to us.

(Attack on teachers)

"They'll throw the book at you!"

Nile stood up, dirt caked his furious face. "You little delinquents... AS OF THIS MOMENT YOU'VE ALL JOINTLY COMMITTED AN OFFENCE PUNISHABLE BY DETENTION!"

"Make a run for it Eren. Good luck YN," Mumbled Reiner,

"RIGHT!" Eren grabbed my arm, and took off, with Mikasa and Armin close behind.

Jean, Sasha and Connie surprisingly joined us.

 "THE UPPERCLASSMEN WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

Keith's POV

'Grisha, today your son will bring you pride.'

I watched as he ran away towards the school building.

'He is a warrior.'

YN POV

"THE TITAN'S ARE IN!" Eren yelled, unaware that the entire club was at the top of the roof during the event.

"You don't need to yell moron," Levi growled, drinking his tea. The entire club was there, minus Erwin Smith, who was still downstairs with the other teachers.

"GOOD! SO THE SCOUT REGIMENT PLANS TO RETALIATE RIGHT!"

"For now we're on standby." He put his cup down.