Chapter 12 Part 2

This is the last chapter ;^;

YN POV

"Eren!" Armin swung down, attempting to help him pull the key out, but failing in the process.

"Eren what's wrong!" I yelled, from the 'sky'

"I CAN'T GET THIS DAMN KEY TO MOVE!" He grit his teeth, "AT THIS RATE HUMANITY WILL FAIL AGAIN! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!" He tugged, pulled and yanked at it, but nothing happened. Mikasa soon joined the party, with me close behind.

"We need a plan!" I grunted, before letting go, knowing that I would fail to get the key out like this. "I'll kill some more titans, you guys think of something!"

I raced around the replica of the city, killing titans left and right. Humanity will win this war. For sure. I couldn't  help but look back. I had to. I needed to see if they were alright. See if they had managed without me. After all, they are really close to each other. I turned around. Armin and Mikasa were gone, from the position. But Eren, he stood proud. He still tried to pull it away. I smiled. No one ever had that much determination. I was lost in thought as I soared through the 'sky'

"YN WATCH OUT!" Screamed a voice. I turned. A titan. Its jaws were wide open, saliva dripped from its teeth, as I drew closer and closer. I was too shocked to me. To shocked to speak. To shocked to save myself.

I closed my eyes and hoped for the worst.

CRASH!

I slammed into the building with so much force, I broke through it. The strange thing was that,

I didn't feel a thing.

Where did the titan go?

A shadow appeared.

I opened my eyes.

There it is.

Its smile was forced from ear to ear. 

I didn't have any food on me.

What did it want?

It reached out, its fat fingers reached out towards me, picking me up by the leg.

It opened its mouth. 

The smell of all sorts of foods mixed together made me want to throw up.

It brought me closer.

And then,