Jean ending

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for my absence! I don't think that anyone will be reading this tbh, but never mind that. I've just been dragged into a hole that is called Hetalia and I have no way out- I have kind of fallen out of the AOT fandom, but I will try to update so that those who still enjoy watching/reading it/ like reading my fic. Hope you enjoy!

(Follow me on Instagram and Deviant Art because I'm desperate- They are basically the same thing)

(Insta: isabelle_j_art)

(Deviant Art: Isabelle-J-Art)

YN POV

Seeing his smile was the greatest highlight of my entire day. Jean always wanted to be popular with the ladies, ever since we were in our first year of Attack Junior High School. But now we are third years- Jean declared his love for me, and everyone became interested in our relationship. Many people, especially the second year girls, payed more attention to Jean, and gave him gifts at least once a month. At first Jean was amazed, but yet confused. Why were so many people suddenly interested in him? But all of those questions were pushed to back into his mind as he welcomed the girls with open arms. 

I'm not naive.  (A/N I have seen women around you)

After Levi, Hanji and Mike graduated, people everywhere heard about 'Eren Jaeger' and how he stopped a titan attack. They became jealous that such a plain and simple looking boy was so popular among his classmates. Soon, they heard of his two adoptive sisters. Mikasa and I. They also noted how popular we were, and wanted to drag us down. Why? I guess I will never know. People do strange things to get attention, whether is benefits others or harms them. They wanted to drag my newfound boyfriend and I apart.

I guess it worked. Well, for a short period of time. After around two months, Jean got sick of the constant attention, and focused on me from then on. But the girls didn't stop. 

With their fake nails, hair extensions and gifts that was worth more than my entire being, they would often follow him, during and after school. Even after asking them to stop, the girls kept going strong. Stopping him corridors to give him a single sheet of seaweed, to having the balls to enter Mr Erwin's classroom while he is teaching to give him a brand new cologne. It was absolutely ridiculous.

I didn't want to tell anyone, but by this point everyone already knew. They just couldn't figure out what to do about them. They weren't being harmful. They were giving things to Jean for no reason, and that wasn't a good enough excuse to complain about them.

But I guess that would be enough of me talking to myself about my problems. Let's skip to present time.

_.-*-._.-*-._Time Skip_.-*-._.-*-._

"Oi, Eren, get out of the bed, we'll be late and we will leave you behind,"

It was currently Wednesday 22nd May, and Eren was being an asshole and not waking up.

"Eren please get up," Mikasa said quietly, brushing her short black hair behind her ears, "Or I'll get mum,"

That was enough to make Eren sit up. His brown hair and matted, due to the fact he wanted to grow it out to look more mature. Honestly he looks like he ten years older than he actually is. I can't complain I guess. People compliment his hair on a daily basis. In fact, most of my classmates have gotten new hair styles.

"Finally. Armin is waiting outside, so hurry up and get changed," I spun on my heel and left the room. Just as I was walking past the kitchen, I heard my phone beep.