Till death do us part(pt.1)

~A/N~
Story cover⬆️ credits to Buddercookie for the above story cover. Honestly amazing and love it🙌🏽❤️❤️ Mine is below💯⬇️

Hey loves!! I hope you all enjoy this! I wrote this a while back, and a few have told me to share it with you all

Hey loves!! I hope you all enjoy this! I wrote this a while back, and a few have told me to share it with you all. I honestly feel it needs work. But I still would like to share it, and please give me feed back if you think it's necessary. You all can help me become a much more better writer. Just know I love you all❤️thank you!!
~warning~
Very tragic and may be triggering.

"Hey love." Tae rolled over and kissed his partner in crime, and maknae of their former group, BTS. He loved being able to wake up next to the love of his life without having to share a house with 5 guys, who he lived, but longed for privacy from. He kissed his prince's forehead, then gently went for the lips. He was a bit frightened when Jungkook grabbed him softly and causing the kiss to deepen. They pulled apart after what felt like forever to the both of them. "Good morning babe, did you sleep well?" Tae asked as he laid across Jungkook's naked chest and tracing a heart with his ring finger, where a gold and silver band was wrapped around.

The boys got married a year after the band disbanded. Everyone decided it was time to retire from a boy band and do their own things. ARMY'S were pretty upset about the whole thing, but went along with it because they knew no matter what, BTS would forever be a thing. The boys are all still great friends, and still have their meats with each other from time to time. When the other bangtan boys found out about Taekook legally being official, they blew their heads off. ARMY'S, along with the biggest shippers of BTS; Jimin and Suga, shipped Vkook about a few months after their debut.

*Ah I'm not so good at this, spare me*

"Tae baby? Have you seen where I put my keys?"

"They're on the kitchen counter."

As Jungkook was getting ready to head off to his Museum that he had opened just recently, Taehyung was getting dressed for a photoshoot he was having in their apartment. "Bye honey. Hope the shoot goes well. Love you and see you later." Jungkook sighed out in a delightful tone grabbing his keys and kissing his husband goodbye.

"Bye kookie, have fun making and talking about art. Love you and see you later." Tae returned the kiss and hug, and then his love was gone.

Jungkook left the apartment the smile. He was so in love with the man who he had just gave a kiss to. The man who was amazing at photography, and who was so passionate about art as much as he was. He once painted a portrait of Tae to show how much he loved him, yet he felt even that wasn't enough. BTS and army was his main priority back then, but now it's just him and Kim Taehyung who he puts and gives his all to. After what they have been through, the almost break up during the Wings era; the heartache of Tae's grandmother's passing; and the disbanding of the group. They have been through multiple pains and heartache, yet they still manage to carry an over oversized amount of love for each other.

Jungkook began to pull out of his thoughts of his loving husband and walked to his car. He felt as if the sun was brighter and the sky was clearer than usual. He drove to work while listening to a throwback of BTS, Blood Sweat and Tears. The radio played fine until out of nowhere the sound of static filled his ears and he couldn't focus on the words. He tried to fix it focusing more on the radio then on the road. In a blink, and a slight turn of the radio knob, he was covered in blood and impaled with a thin, metal pipe. It had slid from a truck and struck his side of the car when the truck tried to hit the brakes to keep from colliding with his car.

Tae got a phone call from the hospital. When he heard about what happened he felt his heart shatter into thousands of pieces. He fell to the floor and sobbed, his camera falling out of his hands and breaking. His models, who were a part of his photoshoot, ran to him to see if he was okay. He asked one of the young men, Jay Park, if he could take him to the hospital for he didn't have his own car. When he finally got to the hospital. Jungkook was still in surgery. A doctor came up to him to give him an update on how Jungkook was doing.

"Are you a relative of Jeon Jungkook?" Tae nodded not being able to say much since he was holding back the broken tears. "Okay well we successfully removed the pipe from his side and was able to sew it back up." Tae looked up at him and felt a bit of relief run through him. "But, when we removed the pipe he lost a lot of blood. He also has one damaged kidney, we believe that the pipe ran through the side and hit his kidney tearing the organ away from it's pair. If he doesn't get a match soon, he may suffer from kidney disease." He felt it. The sting and last piece of hope and heart break. He didn't know how to feel. All he could do was cry until the tears stung his eyes and salted his lips, and even then he couldn't stop.

"When can I see him Dr. Olsen?" Tae said looking at the doctors name tag and wiping his tear stained face. "I need see him."

"Once he is out of surgery. You will have to wait here in the meantime, I'm sorry." He walked away leaving Tae there to his thoughts. What will their life be now? How will Jungkook be after this? His love is on a hospital bed getting surgery and doesn't know it. The thoughts made him cry uncontrollably. He then grabbed his phone and called the ones he knew needed to be there.

~Two hours later~

Tae's former group mates we're running into the hospital asking nurses and doctors where Jungkook and Tae were. When Tae heard then, he weep out a little, "here," and the boys ran to him. They had to hold him as he fell to the grown sobbing. They surrounded the male with salty tears creating rivers on their honey toned faces. After a while Tae began to get tired and sat in a chair and cried until he fell asleep. Each of the members sat next to each other, Jun having his head on Tae's shoulder and Hoseok holding his left hand as he himself fell asleep. Namjoon and Suga we're pacing back and forth crying quietly for they are not open to emotions, but they were hurting. Jimin remained in a chair, hands in hair and tears on his jeans. He was losing it, he didn't know what to do besides try to rip his hair out.

This whole thing left them in pain and silence. No one said a word. They just sat there and waited as each of their hearts broke from the the worst of all thoughts.

Will he survive?

~A/N~
Hey loves!! Ah I miss writing on here so much. I know I haven't been here for like a year😭 please my dearest forgive me.❤️ I will be keeping this updated as much as I can. I have lots of ideas for BTS related stories. They will all be short for the simple fact that I can not write chapters of just one story. (Ik it's sad) loves I do hope you all stick around for part two, and for many more short stories. Remember I love you❤️🙌🏽thank you!!