Fly High(pt1)

Prologue
Min Yoongi has been struggling with one thing the majority of his life. Depression. He has had it ever since his father walked out on him and his mother, who is now resting her soul, 9years ago. He has not been the same since the passing of his mother, who was the only one there for him. Her 3 year anniversary is coming up and he isn't facing it alone. Yoongi has been with BTS for 7 years. They were there when his mother passed away. They were there when he cried himself to sleep because he questioned why his father left, and why his mom instead of him. They have been there when he decided he couldn't anymore. All of them were there to keep him on his feet, and he truly appreciates it. He loved all of the 6 goofy, intelligent, firm but also soft men who were not afraid to cry here and there. He wasn't alone, yet he still felt the cold, dark emptiness of his past creeping up on him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Present
"Suga, hav sum bef ubes. Tey are elicius." Jin hyung had said with his mouth full and nudging a beef cube in Yoongi's direction with chopsticks. Yoongi went to the eldest of the group and Jin fed it to him like he was a baby. Jin was the eomma, so he was allowed to treat them like babies. Suga didn't mind this considering the fact him having to pick up the cube and putting it in his mouth himself would have been too much work.

Suga is the second oldest which gives him some type of power over the younger's. He doesn't use it though for the simple fact that he eats, practices, and sleeps all the time. Hoseok is next, then their leader RM, then Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. RM is the leader since he was originally there first.

They all live in this one small apartment where they are like a family. They all go through their problems together, they don't judge, and they respect each other's privacy. Except when Kookie sneaks into Jin's room to sleep in his bed to annoy his hyung. The boys play and joke around with each other all the time. They really are a family.

"5,6,7,8. Let's go! 1,2,3,3!" Hoseok non-stop, has been making sure the boys have been practicing and practicing for their show that is coming up.

"We have to get this on point guys come on!"
"Man we been at it for hours let us rest." Jimin tried to speak up while panting.
They felt as if they weren't as good as they usually are during their last performance. They don't want to disappoint ARMY, so they have been pushing themselves to do much more better. Suga has been having a hard time, so he has been going along with J-hope's excessive practicing to keep his head on straight. He couldn't do anymore at the moment though.

"Hey guys can we stop I'm really tired." He breathed out exhausted.
"Yea. Hope, we get it. We have to be on our stuff. We can't put on a good show if we are all work out." Jungkook stated stopping and falling down by the mirror as sweat dripped down his honey toned face. His white T-shirt sticking to him with the sweat from his body. They all sat down resting as the sound of breathing and the smell of sweat filled the air.

"Tae come take a picture with me. We gotta tease ARMY." Taekook was alive and began to take pictures together all sweaty and face to face. They knew how much ARMY shipped them two. All the boys began to engage themselves in conversations about little things like what they were gonna eat, and how excited they were for the performance. The boys always, no matter how many times they do it, get excited about performing for ARMY. As the others were gossiping like little girls, Yoongi was still trying to breath. It felt like knife jabbing it's way through his chest repeatedly with every inhale. He didn't know if it's just because he has been working so hard, or because he was having another panic attack. He usually had them here and there. This pain felt worse than an attack. He stood up to get some water, but as he walked he started to see the room spin. He blinked over and over again, until his last blink where everything went black. He had passed out.

~~~~~~

Hey loves! Ok i know this is short but I want to put the whole other scene in the next chapter that will be out tomorrow 🤞🏽. I love you all Soooo much and I thank you for willingly reading my stories lol. I have to start cleaning the house for the new year🤷and I won't have as much time to write too much tomorrow. But sometime it will be out tomorrow ❤️🙌🏽. I hope you liked it, and you have yet to she'd tears loves. Remember I love you❤️ stay safe, and healthy. Thank you! Bye. Muwah😘❤️