One year(part2)

~~A/N~~
DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUUTTTTT!!! WARNING!! lil bit OF SMUT AHEAD! thank you lol now enjoy.❤️❤️

Namjoon growled in his deep husky voice as the passionate movement started to get lustful. Jin's lips began to attack the younger's neck. With this the leader ran his hands down the elders sides, as he continued to suck and peck at his throat.

"Ah ah." Heavy breathing and quiet moans started to fill the studio. With each grind from Jins body and the kissing, Namjoon felt flustered and longed for more. He moaned a bit loud when the other cupped his covered member.

Jin kissed down Namjoons naked body, teasing him. Finally, the elders mouth reached the others now hardened member and gave it a stroke.

"More, hyung more." RM moaned out as started to push Jins head to his bottom half. Jin laughed at this and released Namjoons part. Jin stared at it and bit his lip hard.

Jin, with no hesitation, took Namjoon whole.
"Ah fuck! Jin baby!" Namjoon moaned out. He pushed Jins head in a bobbing motion. The younger loved the way Jin twisted and twirled his tongue around him. Namjoon started to thrust up allowing Jin to take the rest of him in. The rappers cock slammed against Jins throat causing him to gag a little, but not taking him out. He started to slow down making RM moan and sigh at the loss of action. Jin licked RMs tip getting the pre-liquids.

Jin started to jerk his hand and mouth on the others cock. He looked up at his love and whispered.
"Happy anniversary baby." He bit his lip and continued with his motion. Namjoon couldn't take anymore, he was at his climax.
"Jiin i-im close!" Jin took him all in again and Namjoon hit the back of Jins throat.
"Do it!" Jin moaned out a little. Namjoon released, and the oldest of the two felt his lovers hot seed drip down his throat soothing the soreness. He took the leader out and licked the rest off.

"Your. Turn." Namjoon breathed out as he, in the span of 3 seconds, pulled and slammed Jin on the floor. Jin liked the dominant leader, it made him lust over him even more. They went into a deep kiss, both fighting for dominance with their tongues. Without pulling apart, Namjoon removed Jins pants and boxers. Namjoon stroked releasing moans from the eldest. Jin grabbed on to the leaders shoulders as RM propped him up beginning to enter him.

"I can't wait any longer." Namjoon looked into the now almost tear filled others orbs.

"More." Is all the older could say, and with that the leader entered.

~~Right after~~

The studio was now filled with panting as Namjoon had just finished releasing and cleaning up. Jin layed on his back trying to regain his soul.
"Babe? You good?" Namjoon crawled up to the eldest laughing a bit.

"Yea. I'm good. Just. Fuck. I mean. You just took my soul out of my body, I'm trying to get it back." He panted and laughed with his love.
They layed there for a good 5 minutes. Taking in the scent of each other, the emotion, and love.

"I love you joonie."
"I love you too baby."

~~~~~

"Get inside before you freeze to death!" Namjoon said jokingly walking up the stairs of the apartment. It took a minute for Jin to understand what was happening. He was just lost in the thought, that this man in front of him, was his.

(Inside the apartment)
"Hoseok did you make sure the gifts were wrapped correctly? Tae stop playing with the streamers! Place them on the tree and hurry up with the candles for the cake!"

The maknae of the group was calling all the shots the morning of the anniversary since Yoongi was still sleeping and no one had the guts to wake him. They knew he stayed up all night putting up the tree and decorating the cake for Namjoon and Jin so they decided to let him rest. Jimin was recording everything, and called it doing something when in reality the food they had cooked,mainly Suga and Tae, needed to be place out on the living room table. Jungkook had to make sure everything was ready for, what he called them the "lovely couple" and for Christmas. He felt like he was the eldest and taking charge of the house duties. He liked it.

His shouting woke up Suga. Yoongi came out of his room and he was going to say something when the door handle started to move and they knew it was them. They all froze for a second and then began to rush to finish everything.

The Bell rung and they all knew it was because they had locked the door the night before. They all ran and placed the food on the table, put the candles on the cake and swept the floor in the time span of about 30 seconds. They turned the lights off hoping the guys didn't notice through the windows. Jimin went by the door with the camera recording still as Hoseok went to go and open the door.

(Namjin hehe😂)

"What is up? I'm scared. I sometimes wonder what those 5 do when we leave."
Namjoon shook his head at Jins comment after he stepped away from ringing the bell.

"I don't know, but whatever they do, I think I don't want to know." They both laughed at this and was then cut off when the door opened.

"SURPRISE!!" All of the other Bangtan Boys were standing in the living room each holding a little box and a letter for the two. Nam-joon was shocked and so was Jin. They placed the bags of the wrap gifts in the corner of the entrance and took off their, now becoming wet with melting snow, clothes off and place them on the floor by the pile of shoes.

"Aww guys y'all didn't have to do this!" They said in unison.
"I told you guys we should have just taking them out to eat. Here." Suga had tossed their gifts to them and sighed but chuckled a bit when the guys glared at him. They knew he cared for them.

"Here here come in and sit down and try the food. I made it." Tae smiled his big box smile taking all the credit for the food which made Suga glare at him.

"You guys are great to us can't believe y'all went out of your way to do this for us. We don't deserve you munchkins." Jin said pinching Jimins, who was still filming, face. They all laughed and took their seats, beginning to eat. Little convos about what they might or might not be getting for Christmas, an about why they were such fans of the ship 'Namjin' went around the table.

The leader grabbed Jin's hand and looked dead into his eyes.
"I love you Kim Seokjin."
"I love you too Kim Namjoon."
They kissed and all the guys were in awe,except Suga who was too busy eating to worry about their relationship at the moment. The rest of the anniversary was spent with them playing games and then falling asleep together watching notebook with all the guys. It was the best day of their Forever Love.

~~A/N~~

Ahhhh such a cheesy ending don't you think? Lol I really hope you all liked it. I'm honestly happy that I updated. Ik ik I'm such a bad writer. How could I have left you all for this long??🤦🤷😭I'm so sorry. Buuutttttttt it's here and thats all that matters. I'm so happy you all have stuck by me through this whole thing. And I'm so happy for getting almost 70 reads🙌🏽😭❤️❤️. You all are so amazing. Thank you so much I couldn't do this without you all. I love you. Stay healthy and safe. Byee ❤️muwah😘