One year

The Bangtan boys were so engaged into getting things done for Christmas that they almost forgot that NamJin's anniversary was also coming up.

After Namjoon and Jin finally came out together as a couple last year, the rest of the guys have been such fangirls and couldn't stop teasing the two. They we're all so accepting and Namjoon was honestly so happy they were understanding of his and Jin's love for each other.

Taehyung and Jungkook was in charge of getting the guys anniversary gift, and Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok where to get the mini cake and decorations for the surprise party they were going to have. As the BTS crew decided to do this scheming after getting Christmas gifts, the two lovebirds were out together getting gifts for the others.

"Joonie, don't you think Hoseok would love this reindeer hat?" Jin had asked while he wore the hat and pranced around like a deer. Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off of Jin. He was at lost of words just looking at his lover making a fool of himself in the middle of the store. He smiled so hard his dimples sunk deep into his cheeks.

" Yes of course he would, you know how J hope is, he likes anything that is as adorable as him." Jin laughed and decided to get the hat for Hoseok. The couple left the mall and held onto each other the whole walk to the studio. There they were supposed to wrap the gifts for the others.

Namjoon, being the taller one of the two, had his arm around Jin's puffed-up waist, since he had his heavy overcoat on and it was December and snowing. Jin didn't mind. He got to feel his loves warmth the whole walk there and he loved every second of it. He thought of how and what he was gonna do for Namjoon for their anniversary.

"Jin, look!" The leader squeaked out surprising the other. He had spotted the big tree in the centre of town and saw how beautifully it lit up in the midday light. He too was very excited that they were going to be celebrating their love for each other in just a short amount of days. This also being their first Christmas as an official couple.

"It's so bright and I love it!" the bundle up cheerful leader said letting go of Jin. He ran up to the tree and stared at it in awe.
Jin saw the moment and he took it. "Not as bright as you love." he gave RM a soft, sweet, passionate kiss and felt so warm just from the touch of his forever love. He felt Namjoons smile within the kiss.

After a few seconds, what felt like forever to the two, they pulled apart and RM started to laugh. "Ah! Jin, you always find a way to say the corniest of things." He playfully slapped him then put his arm on Jins shoulder and kissed him again. "That's why I love you."

~~in studio~~

"Joonie?" Jin said while he continued to remove all his clothing, besides his last layer.
"Do you think ARMY is actually okay with us being a thing?" Namjoon sighed a little as they both sat on the floor Jins head in Namjoons lap.

"Well, yeah. When we told them at the concert last month, they screamed their hearts out for us." He ran his fingers through the honey toned male's hazel brown hair.
"Even on Twitter they posted memes and gifs of 'Namjin' before and after being anything. They love us no matter what, and they are happy as long as we are. I think we are extremely happy, don't you?" He smiled his dimple smile and kissed jin.

"Yes of course babe. I just don't want to be upsetting them. They are the most important thing to us as a group and to me after you of course."

The love these boys had for each other was almost as strong as their love for the group and ARMY.

~~Anniversary~~

It was finally NamJin's anniversary, and the guys had been setting up as much as they can behind the twos backs. Jin and Namjoon had been staying at the studio for the past few days.

~~few days ago~~
"Why do you guys keep staying at the studio?" Jimin asked kinda puzzled.
"We want-"
"Sometime alone for our anniversary."
"So we are gonna take like a, uh, anniversary week. Yeah that's it."
"Namjoon why do you look pink in the face? Ohh you're blushing!" Hoseok started to tease the leader.
"If you don't be quiet you're gonna be red from the pain that my fist is gonna cause to your face."
"Hey! Leave Jbaby alone!" Jimin went up to his hyung and kissed his cheek. Hoseok began to turn red.
"Y'all are a thing?? Ouuu" Jin started the teasing again.

~~done~~

Tae, Jungkook, Suga, Hoseok, and Jimin continued to put up last touches to their living room of the apartment. Meanwhile, the couple were asleep on the floor of the studio. They were covered up with a blanket that PD Nim allowed them to have while they stayed there.

While they were there they felt the need to practice new routines and stuff. (wink) Namjoon woke up to a sleeping Jin laid across his bare chest. He placed a little tap kiss upon his prince's forehead. Jin then awoke like sleeping beauty.

"Good morning," he yawned. He then puckered up his lips signaling his partner to kiss him. This action led to Jin fully being on top of Namjoon. Namjoon pulled away from the kiss and stared into Jins dark chocolate orbs that were filled with love and lust.

Namjoon couldn't help but bite his lip at how amazing and sexy the man above him looked. He went back into the kiss after Jin smashed his already swollen lips against his own.

"Happy anniversary baby." They both said as the continuously felt each other with their tongues and hands. They didn't want to let go of each other and the ongoing physical love became more passionate with every move.

~~~
Ah! Hey lovies! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been busy with appointments and school started back up so it's really draining me out already🤦😥😂. But here is the first part of the third story to BTS short stories. There will be the full smutty part on the next one so this is a heads up.🤗 I really hope you all liked it, and I'm hoping I can keep the little motivation that I have to continue. I'm gonna start with a separate story soon so stay tuned for that one. Love you guys!❤️hope you all stay healthy and safe. Thank you for reading up to this point and supporting me with this whole thing. Muwah😘❤️byee!!