Fly High(pt2)

~A/N~
Hey loves just wanna say thank you for being here with me again. The media I have added is just there. I honestly like it. You don't have to listen to it, it's just there for you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️Love you hope you enjoy🙌🏽❤️

A bright light was in Yoongi's face as he slowly opened up his eyes. There was a woman's silhouette above him he couldn't make out clearly. He stood and and was lost in awe. She was wearing a beautiful smile that could light up the whole town. She had almost close to pitch black hair and was wearing a baby blue nightgown. He shook his head thinking he was dreaming. "Mo-mom?!" he gassed up that one word.

He had one glossy tear falling gently across the smooth pale cheek. He didn't know what had happened but all he did know was that he was with his mother again. He ran up to her and hugged her so tight. He couldn't believe he was able to actually feel his mother's touch again. He smelled her scent and inhaled it deeply as he began to sob uncontrollably into her shoulder.

"Yoonie baby? Hi my love." She pulled him away slightly to hold his smooth honey toned face. "I've been watching you dear. You haven't been in the best place for the past three years. I know it's hard. I may not be there physically, but I will always be there with you mind and heart. Always my baby boy. Now don't go giving up once things get hard this world need you Min Yoongi." She started to wipe away the heavy tears that began to fall heavily from her sons face. She started up again, "they need to see you perform and produce. They need some Suga in their life." She gave a sweet giggle with this. "Now don't worry about me. I'm fine, haven't you seen."

She picked up his head and he was brought to see where he was at. They were standing in the middle of a garden full of roses of all scents and colors. Grass almost knee-high and butterflies fluttering by everywhere. It was beautiful. So surreal. He stopped his heavy tears from falling and began to take it all in. He inhaled the scenery. It was truly something amazing.

His mother held his hand and brought him back to her. "Now my child, you have to promise me you won't give up. There is only one of you and you need to live your life to the fullest. You got to fly high baby. You got beautiful Wings. you got to use them and don't forget I'm cheering for you in the crowd. Just look for me. I'm there my love." Her voice started to fade out and he whispered with tears falling down once more, "I promise."

He started to move slowly as the full image of his mother pinned itself in his head. The boys surrounded the fallen male. "Hyung? Are you okay?" Jimin had asked holding his hand like if he was a mother tending to her sick child. The room became dull once more and not as bright as were yoongi was at before. He gently opened his eyes and he felt the wetness of his face. He quickly got up to wipe them away. "Ouch! How long was I out?" he had managed to ask as he started to breathe heavily like he had just got done one of J-hopes dance practices. "About 10 minutes yoonie." He turned around  quick at the call of his moms nickname  for him. He couldn't tell which guy said it for the fact he was still in shock of what had happened and he had turned to fast hurting his head.

All of the guys worried about him after that. They took care of him without letting him know, since he isn't one for that babying thing when it comes to feelings. They made sure he was eating and made sure he rested. They were with him through it all and he knew it. "Thank you," he told them all the night of their huge concert. "For what?" they all ask being really confused on what he was talking about as they fix their your mic's. "I know you all have been taking care of me since the incident and I'm very grateful for it. I've just been having a hard time. One minute, memories flood my mind and then the next, I'm either crying or having an attack. You guys have kept me up when I thought I was just going to stay down. You guys really on my family and I love you all of you. Tears slowly fell down his face and the others as well. They all hugged and cried. After a minute, they  made sure their makeup wasn't ruined and got ready to perform.

After they were done performing their last song, Yoongi decided to share something with ARMY. "Hello ARMY!! I love you! I'm not going anywhere. I've been having some hardships lately and I honestly have felt as if I couldn't do anything anymore. I started to give up on us. On me. Until one night I got a phone call from someone who is very dear to me. They told me not to give up and to keep going and make sure the world gets a taste of suga." He chuckled a little. "This person gave me hope. This person was my very first love." He stopped again as he tried to hold on his tears and the crowd was full of aw's and claps. Suga began again, "this person was my mother, who you all know has passed away 3 years ago. The phone call was my dream, and she was there. She told me this all herself. I may sound crazy," the crowd all yelled "no!" and started to clap.

He felt his heart being grabbed firmly, not in a painful way, but in a more warming and meaningful way. He choked on the little bit of tears he was fighting back. "Thank you! This was my mother's way of telling me she has always been here. She held me one last time and I heard her voice one last time. She is my everything. I know she's out here somewhere. Here's these four words for her, I hope you are listening Mom.  I love you Mom! Thank you ARMY! Thank you Bangtan! Thank you Mom! I love you all!" He turned to look at the boys and they were all deep into their sob's, which was being blocked out from the claps and woo's from ARMY. "You're so soft Min Yoongi. Ah!" Namjoon, the leader, said embracing his hyung into a hug. The rest of the boys gladly joined.

All 7, honey skinned males walked off stage. Suga stopped mid-walk and glanced back out to the crowd. In that moment he couldn't take his eyes off of one person. She was right there. The lady who gave him life. The one who loved and cherished him. His first true love. Yoongi's mother stood out in the crowd, with her Beautiful shining smile being the brightest thing out there. She was waving and crying. Then she began to speak, which brought chills down the young man's back. When she spoke, it was as if she was right next to him. She said, "you will do well my love. You are always on my mind, and I'll always be in your heart. I love you my handsome prince." She faded away, leaving her son in shock and his heart with so much love. He couldn't see her anymore, but knew she was there. He broke, but smiled and wiped his tears as he ran to catch up to the guys. Those guys who were his brothers. Those guys who were always there. Those guys who are his family. Those guys who he loved.

~A/N~
Ah! Hey loves! ❤️I'm glad I was able to finish this 2nd BTS short story for all of you guys. I love you all Soooo much for being here and reading my stories. I know I say the same things, but I really hope you all know how much I appreciate this.💯😭 I know this isn't good, but I'm hoping and I promise I will do better for you all. Happy New year's. Stay safe and healthy. Thank you!! Bye! Muwah😘