Just one day, but not today(pt.2)

After an hour or so, the guys left and said they were going to be over everyday.

"You're not gonna be able to escape us."
"We are gonna kidnap you from y/n."
"Stay golden hope, we gonna be over so much to make sure you stay as bright as you always are."
"We love you bro."

J-hope had decided he didn't want to go through the treatments and chemos. He didn't want to spend his last days in a hospital bed. He told the guys he wanted to make sure Army knows what was happening. Hoseok wanted to take time off to travel as far and as much as possible. You were not going to argue and fight him on any of this. You knew this is what he wanted and you were determined to make him happy.

Hoseok, the other BTS members and yourself traveled to Dubai, Europe and Haiti within a month.

In the second month he wasn't so well to travel, so you decided to go back home and let Hoseok rest more.
"Babe. Ahhh." He wiped his mouth while you were rubbing his back.
"Don't tell the guys. They will try and baby me." He breathe heavily. "You do that enough already. No offense." He laughed and coughed at the same time. He was becoming paler than before and threw up constantly. You didn't tell the guys for he didn't want them all to worry.

During the first 3 weeks of his second month he was feeling a bit better. You both haven't been intimate since the bad news came in. You didnt mind, you just wanted him to stay safe and you hoped he would get better.

"Good morning my love." He woke you up with the kids he didn't want to do much lately but lay in bed with you all day and play games with the guys all night.

"Good morning honey." You wiggled up to his face and held it in your hands. His face felt warm against your hands. You loved this feeling. He hasn't felt this healthy in so long, you just wanted this to be forever. You started to cry, but smiled. He smiled at this.

He stared into your eyes admiring the twinkle in them, and how your lips curled in when you smiled. He spoke,"I love you so much." He then grabbed you by your wrist and kissed you. It was long, passionate and deep kiss. He had to make sure you knew he loved you.

Your hands cupped his face still as he slowly started to caress your back. He then rolled you on top of himself wanting all of you before it was too late. Hoseok held on to your waist now, and he was becoming controlling. You pulled away.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, or have anything happen." You sat up right on his lap, and he rubbed you thighs and stared at you foolishly. You held his hand as it moved up and down your leg slowly.

"I want this. I want you."

~~~~~

He fell down to your side and you both sighed in relief. You rubbed his chest as he drew on your back with his fingers. You both laid in each other's embrace not wanting to move or go anywhere. This was what you wanted to remember about you and him. How much fun you both had with each other. You cried into his chest knowing what to come. He stroked your hair and spoke.

"Remember me like this, or with a smile. Remember my laugh and how I would tease you about how short you are compared to me." You laughed at this and sniffled.

He continued, "Remember me. I love you, y/n. I will forever love you. But I want you to promise me something." You felt tears fall down his face and into your hand that rested on his chest. "Promise me, you will move on when it gets to that. I want you to remarry. Have kids of your own. Make a family. I want the best and the world for you, y/n. I don't want you sitting in bed all night missing me for the rest of your life. I want you to live the life you were chosen to live. Plea-." He broke down crying and he held on to you so tight.

"I love you so much baby. Forever and always." Tears remained streaming down both of your faces until you both fell into a deep sleep.

(I'm so sorry😭❤️)

It was all happening so fast. The boys rushing in to get you out of bed and out of the room. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Until you saw him. There. Lifeless in that same spot you would wake him up at every morning.

/Before they came/

The way you felt was unknowing. You woke up feeling the bed almost completely still. You didn't look at him first. You just touched his hand and rubbed it. You then got up crying, shaking and losing all amount of feeling in your heart. You called RM. All you said was a broken, No, and he immediately knew what had happened. In 10 minutes the guys were there, and trying to take you out of bed. Out of the room, as fast as they could.

Jungkook and Tae were to take you out of there so you wouldn't see, but you had to. You turned around so fast you almost tripped over the covers that hugged your figure. He was gone. All the life was out of him. He seemed so pale and cold. Yet, he was peaceful. You couldn't help but yell out his name.

"Hoseok!! Nooo!! Baby I can't do this without you! No! Please.." you sunk to the floor, dead inside. How was this the end. You wanted him longer, just one more day. You needed him. He was your heart and soul. He was gone, and so were you.

~~A/N~~
😭😭😭🙌🏽❤️❤️❤️I'm so sorry loves!! I don't mean to hurt you. Ah I love you all so much, and don't mean to have made you hurt or cry or anything. 🙌🏽❤️Please forgive me😭😭..

I just wanna say thank you for reading all of these shorts. I'm hoping to keep this up, and adding more as I can. I'm working on three different things at the moment, but I'll be back with more shorts. I love you all so much thank you for supporting me. 🙌🏽❤️Byee! Muwah😘