Chapter 6: Our first kiss since highschool

After the dinner Hal hadn't said a word to me. Not that I really minded but I wanted to at least say goodnight as we went to bed.
I laid down and said goodnight.
'Alice...'
'What?' I turned around to face him.
'I don't like what happened tonight.' He held me strongly by my wrist.
'I didn't do anything wrong, did I?' I said,scared he knew things...
'Goodnight Alice.' He said as he released me.
'Goodnight..'

***
It was already 3AM and I hadn't been able to sleep. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and walked downstairs.
'Hey, it's me. Can I come over? I need to talk to someone.' I pressed send.
Not even a minute later I received a text back.
'Of course. Always.'
I grabbed my car keys and snuck out the door.

***
As I arrived at the parking lot at FP's trailer he was already standing outside.
'Come in. You don't want to walk here alone at night.' He kissed me on the cheek. 'What's up?'

'I couldn't sleep FP, before I went to bed Hal grabbed me by my wrist and somehow he scared me.' I let a tear roll down my cheek.
'My god Alice.. I'm sorry that I have to hear this.' He hugged me tightly.
'I am so happy I came over FP. You're the one that I feel safe with.' I released myself from his warm hug and smiled. I hadn't felt like this in ages.
'Alice.' He said as he looked straight into my eyes.
'Tell me if you want me to stop.' I didn't know what he meant until he came closer and kissed my neck. Oh god.
My hands travelled up his back and slid through his hair. FP stopped kissing me for a second as he said: 'I've missed you so much Siren.' He said in desire and bit his lip.
'I.. I..' I couldn't say anything else because I was mezmerised by this beautiful creature and then I did it. I kissed him on the lips. It had been years since I'd felt this warmth spread through my body. It wasn't just a kiss, it represented our deep feelings for each other that we had been hiding for so long now. Feelings that had never stopped since the day we had broken up. I felt FP pulling me even closer, not wanting this moment to end. His hands were on my waist and then they slid up and then they were in my hair. My heart was telling me that I should pull off his shirt but my mind said that shouldn't.
I softly stopped our kiss to catch my breath.
'Oh my..' I muttered.
FP held his forehead against mine and I noticed his smiling. I couldn't contain myself and giggled.
'That was our first kiss since highschool...' FP noticed.
'It sure was..' I looked a little worried and he must've seen it.
'What's up Alice?' He said laying his hand on my leg and holding my hand.
'If we're really.. doing this FP.. then I need to know that it isn't just a fling. I need to know that it'll last. That it'll stick. My family..' He placed his finger against my lips.
'I know you've got Hal.. but you're the one that came out here remember?'
'Yes and that's not what I mean, it's just.. the kids FP. They are they most important thing in my life.'
'I get that. We'll take it slow from here. Baby steps, okay? I also have Jug that I need to think of.'
'Of course. Thanks Forsythe.' I smiled, he kissed me on my forehead.

'And thank you for being my safe haven.' I said, looking down, still holding his hands.

'You don't even know how much that means to me Siren. You can always come over, please know that. - he lightly squeezed me hands - Want something to drink?'

'Yes please. But just one drink and then I really have to go home. I hope you understand.' I gave him a slight and rather sad smile.

'I do. I hope we will see each other again soon though.' He smirked.

'Oh I'll make sure we will.' He handed me a glass with a little bit of tequila.

'Just make sure you'll be able to drive.'

'You still feel responsible for me huh FP?' I smiled, I liked it how he wanted to protect me. FP sat down next to me and pushed a strand of hair out of my face. He looked me straight in the eyes as he confessed something.

'You're beautiful.'

I giggled in reaction to his comment. 'Oh god I love your laugh Alice. It's good to hear that laugh again.'

'Do you know that it has been ages since someone called me beautiful?' I shed a tear.

'Alice, you are. You just have to believe it.' He hugged me. FP had found my soft spot, he really had me there. It felt like we were thrown back to highschool.

'I wish this moment would last forever.' I softly said as if someone was spying on us.

***

So how did you like their first kiss? I'm so glad I got to finally write this chapter. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it :)

x J