Prologue

***

I am falling. 

Falling. 

There's no end in this pit of darkness. I can't do anything but fall. 

With my arms to either side of me and my eyes wide open I watch as I go deeper and deeper into it. The white dress that is meant for purity and a symbol of a new happy life is dyed in black, pulling me down. Emptiness and death cloud my hopes and dreams. The metal band, around my finger, shackles me down to someone I don't want to be. It's a constant reminder how I am never meant to love or be loved. The necklace that my mom wore burns deep into my skin as if she is showing me how disappointed she is in me. 

I let her down. 

I let everyone down. 

I lost everything. I lost the battle that I am meant to win. I lost the people that I am meant to love. I lost the dreams that are meant to keep me up. 

I lost everything. 

***

A new world means a new set of rules. You must defeat it before it wins over you.

It's a twisted game, waiting for its next competitors. One wrong move and you are done. You breathe only for yourself and your needs in this world. Trust no one, because you never know when or who might back stab you with a knife so sharp you will never get up from it.

One last game. One last chance. Win it all back or lose it all.  

***

Heylo! As a Christmas gift to everyone I decided to release the cover and a small blurb for the new book. The first chapter of the book will be released sometime around January, but if not then it will be published before the end of February. 

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!